Partick Thistle vs Livingston - Playoff Final

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Ooft.

Still at it. The fact that you are still utterly reeling from your heads gone about 3 weeks is pleasing to most.

Not many folk on this site can be a bigger embarrasment to their fellow supporters than you.

The only person on this thread with confirmed worse hair than Scott Pittman

Need to frame this response.

Having a heads gone moment about a heads gone.

You honestly couldn't make it up folks.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ansolutely shocked that our tactic off hoofing the ball out the park or on to the Livi CBs forehead didn’t work. Absolute shitebag performance.

Just now, andylivi1 said:

Main stand holds 2500 and was full, probably another 500 behind the goals for us. So 3000 in the home end. 

2500 in the away end, be about right I think. 

A few hundred went past the South stand and sat in the East stand too. Good to see the West stand packed out though, makes a huge difference to the atmosphere having everyone packed in together, really enjoying these play offs.

Another superb performance and effort from our players, Mullin coming on made a good impact, he was running them ragged down that wing, then Cadden coming on against a tired Thistle player was another great substitution by Hoppy. Thought maybe Frizzell replacing Robinson could've finished them off down the centre though and got us another goal, but more than happy to be taking a goal lead to the away tie. We'll score at least one goal there so Thistle will need 2 or 3 to have a chance. Tell you what though, I had Lithgow or Halkett down as our PoTY but if Scotty P scores another goal there should be a special award for Player of The Play Offs.

Canny wait for Sunday, gonna be bouncing.:bounce2

Just now, ali_91 said:

Nice to see him not trying to be everyone’s best pal for a change, suppose we can give him that. 

Hahahahahaha

Will tip my hat to him in that regard. 

You'd think it would be mental that we didn't try and change anything other than 2 straight swaps when the entire second half was heading one way (even after the goal!)  But it was entirely predictable.

The last 10 minutes of the 1st half it looked like Livi were beginning to tire and I thought we'd be better second half. They were obviously just catching their breath.

Somehow we're still in this but unless Livi run out of gas on the bigger pitch at Firhill it's very difficult to see how this turns round.

As much as Partick were rank rotten tonight, and as much as I am utterly overjoyed at what this glorious Livi team have achieved, I'm not buying the stuff from.the Jags on here about it being tie over etc. Thistle CAN'T play that badly again, and we are on the bones of our arse. We'll be lucky to put 15 names on the teamsheet on Sunday, and some of those names will be carrying injuries.

Sunday promises to be our biggest day for years. Our players will be up for it accordingly, will Thistles be?

Again. If it balances out over the season, we will get 4 questionable penalties on Sunday.

At least!!!!

Referee did everything he could to help Partick tonight. What a performance from Livi though...took our eye off the ball once and they scored...keep the organisation and fight in the second leg and we've done it!!! So proud of my wee club

The better team won on the night not a lot of quality on show but livvy made up for wanting it more,Cargil and Devine at the back for the jags were shockingly bad plus the 2 up front didn't work, no composure on the ball from Lawless or Edwards poor performance,the jags fans where giving Lithgow  it tight but if he had been in the thistle team tonight the jags would have came away with a positive results well done Livingston, for me the tie is still in the balance.

Archived