Rangers 2018/19 European Extravaganza!

KnightswoodBear

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, pozbaird said:

70s, 80s, 90s, 00s...

Scum in any decade. Sooner you get pumped out, avoiding your neanderthal bigots traveling to Europe in numbers, the better. My wife and her friend were unlucky enough to have a business trip to Barcelona when you cnuts were there on European business. They couldn’t get out of the place quickly enough. Large groups of loyalist-tat clad scum gathering on La Rambla, urinating in the street and belting out ‘fcuk the Pope’ songs in a predominantly Catholic country.

Scum that you are, and you fcuking well know it.

Spot fuckin on big man

8 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

If Rosenborg had scored two goals you'd have been on the Celtic thread embarrassing yourself on Wednesday night. Well!,  you and all the other **** who suddenly remembered their passwords for P&B.

A good few diddies would have kept him company, mind.

9 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: Name calling, derogatory remarks, insults, ridiculous accusations, insinuating people are thick and the like. This from a person in his late fifties on a public forum all because they don't have the same viewpoint as him about the mutant club he supposedly tells us he supports? Also he spends more time posting about other posters posting about his beloved institution, he'll even derail any thread if Sevco are mentioned in it to post about his favourite topic? Posters taking the piss out of Sevco by posting about Sevco.

You are the Rangers obsessed fuckwit by the way. Obsessed about diddies and plastics and what they post, can't be easy being a The Rangers supporter. I think the journey has finally broken you if this is the state you get into with people posting about yer club.

You utter bear faced liar Benny. You are usually the first Sevco fanatic to post on the Celtic threads when they are getting humped as the game is being played.

If Rosenborg had scored two goals you'd have been on the Celtic thread embarrassing yourself on Wednesday night. Well!,  you and all the other **** who suddenly remembered their passwords for P&B.

I think yon Forest Gump lad wouldn't be having a laugh about two people getting stabbed if it were Sevco supporters on Thursday night. I'm sure he'd be on here greeting about innocent **** being terrorised and assaulted just because they went to watch a simple football game and had to go to hospital with life threatening injuries.

Like most Sevco supporters, as long as they are giving it or winning it who the f**k cares???

Another late night/early morning session of classic moon howling from the QC.

I couldn't even tell  you what Celtics scores have been so far or who they are playing next, anyway I think you're probably right and this'll be a tough game.

You posted in the ‘Celtic in europe’ thread during the 1st leg v Rosenborg.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

You posted in the ‘Celtic in europe’ thread during the 1st leg v Rosenborg.

Which doesn't contradict anything in the quoted post, please try again Drew....

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Which doesn't contradict anything in the quoted post, please try again Drew....

I was going to say that I hoped you were safe from the violence at ibrox the other night. Then I remembered it was you and you don’t go near the fucking place any way.

So rather than beating up your wives its chibbing Croatians now.

Can you not just get over the fact that your club died & you let it happen?

Utter scumbags.

14 hours ago, Oooooft said:

The last 2 days, the stupid h un fucks have been arguing over the definition of what causes a stabbing.

It gets better, Suck mobilises off his confirmed bachelor's couch.

DjvaIcAXsAAg4Ha?format=jpg&name=large

Let's hope they were only slashed with bottles rather than stabbed eh!:lol:

Apollon Limassol v Dinamo Brest
Hapoel Haifa v Atalanta
UFA v Progres Niederkorn
Slovan Bratislava v Rapid Vienna

One of the winners of these four ties if we make it past Maribor. Decent draw means we've missed but Leipzig, Bordeaux and Burnley.

Still got to hope that we don't draw Atalanta as they would comfortably beat us but overall looks quite decent. First choice would be Limassol or the Belarusians .

20 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

I had to check to see how Progres had done so far,

Ist Round beat Gabala (AZE) 2 -1 on agg

2nd Round beat Honved (***) 2 - 1 on agg

They've done very well these season but the Russians will probably be a step too far.

On 04/08/2018 at 19:24, Oooooft said:

The last 2 days, the stupid h un fucks have been arguing over the definition of what causes a stabbing.

It gets better, Suck mobilises off his confirmed bachelor's couch.

DjvaIcAXsAAg4Ha?format=jpg&name=large

The stabbings were instigated by Celtic fans apparently? A few bangers from the? Imperial Bears??? put together some article and highlighted the obvious conspiracy against Sevco and their fans. :lol:

http://imperialbears.co.uk/2018/08/04/the-truth-behind-the-trouble-at-rangers-uefa-game/

Are these c***s for real? :1eye

Archived