Rangers 2018/19 European Extravaganza!

KnightswoodBear

On 22/10/2018 at 10:31, tehvlb said:

sevco to get pumped

Actually reckon The Rangers will win tonight and put themselves in a great position to get through the group stages.

As long as at least half a dozen of them suffer injuries keeping them out on Sunday, I can just about live with that.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sheep62 said:

Actually reckon The Rangers will win tonight and put themselves in a great position to get through the group stages.

As long as at least half a dozen of them suffer injuries keeping them out on Sunday, I can just about live with that.

Will you post on the match thread? Loved your meltdown on the recent thread from your game with Hearts.

2 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Will you post on the match thread? Loved your meltdown on the recent thread from your game with Hearts.

You're not a real fan of The Rangers are you ?

If you reckon that constituted a meltdown you can't possibly be.

A meltdown was what you guys had when McInnes did the same as Fergie and told you to do one.

Cue meltdown from your fan base claiming you never wanted him in the first place

1 hour ago, Sheep62 said:

A meltdown was what you guys had when McInnes did the same as Fergie and told you to do one.

Cue meltdown from your fan base claiming you never wanted him in the first place

Funny that you mention that as I wanted Derek at the time and made that clear on here.

Great thing that he shat it though as we wouldn't have got Gerrard and there is not a snowball's chance in hell that McInnes would have us top of our Europa League group considering his woeful record in Europe.

That's why I will always love McInnes :wub:

3 hours ago, Sheep62 said:

Love to see this meltdown.  Which thread was it on?  A few of us very definitely didn't want McInness.  Bro FoD did - and later admitted he got it wrong.  No hint of a meltdown, though.

Still, tricky game tonight.  I expect Spartak to be a cut above Rapid.  An injury-free stuffy draw would suit me fine.

29 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Love to see this meltdown.  Which thread was it on?  A few of us very definitely didn't want McInness.  Bro FoD did - and later admitted he got it wrong.  No hint of a meltdown, though.

Still, tricky game tonight.  I expect Spartak to be a cut above Rapid.  An injury-free stuffy draw would suit me fine.

Ok it was very naughty of me but took a wee look into Swallow Swallow and The Rangers Media when all of this was unfolding.

If you don't know what I'm on about then you really are a fake *** Kinky

32 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Bro FuD....yep confirms the inbred theory

Thanks

Of course real **** would be en route to Ipox just now. 

31 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

If you don't know what I'm on about then you really are a fake *** Kinky

29 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Dreary fucking me, young Dolly.  This is idiotic posting.

Anyway.  Team for tonight as follows:  McGregor,Tavernier, Goldson, Worral, Flanagan, Ejaria, Jack, Coulibaly, Morelos, Kent, Candeias.

Good to see Oor Ryan back. He really does make our midfield much more sound and takes the pressure off Ejaria and Coulibaly.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Anyway.  Team for tonight as follows:  McGregor,Tavernier, Goldson, Worral, Flanagan, Ejaria, Jack, Coulibaly, Morelos, Kent, Candeias.

Good to see Oor Ryan back. He really does make our midfield much more sound and takes the pressure off Ejaria and Coulibaly.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Thanks

Of course real **** would be en route to Ipox just now. 

13 minutes ago, just me 2 said:

What difference does it make if he’s at the game?

He's been hugely critical of my team's support over the past couple of weeks.

So it's a simple question is he at the game or not ?

No need to read too much into it.

4 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

He's been hugely critical of my team's support over the past couple of weeks.

What a load of fucking bollocks.  To say I have been "hugely critical of my (your) team's support over the past couple of weeks."  is hugely disrespectful.

I have laughed at your team and your team's support for the thick end of a decade and a half on P&B and it won't stop any time soon.  Your 'look at me' ignorant posturing this evening merely adds grist to my mill.

Still.  tricky match for us to negotiate tonight.  

Archived