Rangers 2018/19 European Extravaganza!

KnightswoodBear

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

Not even having a go at Sevco here but this team, certainly when they get up the park, are one of the worst sides I’ve ever seen.

ETA - The away side I mean.

They've passed the ball round nicely, but have been utterly dreadful any time they look like starting an attack.

Morelos with a headbutt and a dive. Lucky to still be on the pitch.

They've passed the ball round nicely, but have been utterly dreadful any time they look like starting an attack.

Morelos with a headbutt and a dive. Lucky to still be on the pitch.

Typical European team coming in to sit in and try to sneak an away goal. They was settling for 1-0 and it’s hurt them. 2-0 a good result for Rangers.

Shkupi are a laughably terrible side, completely devoid of technical ability of any kind. With a two goal lead without coughing up an away goal, there's no danger they can contrive to lose the tie from here.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

"I think if it had went two, it could end up three or four."

You can't put a price on insight like that. 

I liked Thomsons insight when they hit the bar - paraphrasing but im sure it was along the lines of "if that had soared into the top corner, I don't think McGregor would have saved it."

2-0 is an ok result. Would have taken that before the game but feels like an opportunity missed due to 3+ big chances we missed.

2nd half was poor and very flat. Think a lot of it was fitness. We looked shattered after 60 minutes which needs to be resolved pronto.

Archived