West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

I would keep a hold of the money if I was you based on what I saw yesterday, don't think Rossvale will be anywhere near the title.
Holding on and time-wasting against 10 men Larkhall for a 1-0 doesn't strike me as champion material, Glencairn are miles better than them.

Winning when not playing well is all that matters
I think Rossvale are a better side than Glencairn but it's all about opinions

5 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Just my opinion , in fact rossvale one of the poorest teams we have played , think that’s another draw where it should have been 4 or 5 but hey ho it’s character building 

Rossvale have lost 2 league games this calendar year.. 2 games DL. Poor... I will take poor every day of the week. As apose to 4 wins this season being deemed a good team. You pre-season blustering his bit you on the arse big time.

11 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Just my opinion , in fact rossvale one of the poorest teams we have played , think that’s another draw where it should have been 4 or 5 but hey ho it’s character building 

Yet beat your cantering title tips 3 - 0. As I said previously, you talk utter shite. Go lie down and have a word with yourself. 

41 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Despicable behaviour from those little runts from Dalry yesterday at Irvine Vic's
Hopefully Dalry name and shame them cos they know exactly who done it IMG_20181223_185148.jpg

Issues at our game at Dalry earlier in the season. Was assured the culprits would be banned:whistle

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Id be disappointed if we never beat glencairn and u lot in the return fixture , we set high standards and we have just been very unlucky this season but it will make it sweeter when it all comes together 

You don't set high standards. You set  overly high expectations. Your standards are poor. 4 wins in 16.... 25% win record. That's not a particularly high standard is it. ??  Kid yourself on all you like, but Glencairn and Rossvale are well ahead of you, as are over half the table

2 hours ago, DanMan said:

Yet Rossvale beat them 3 - 0 .. Funny old game eh ..  

I knew somebody would come back with something like that, didn't know the score when they played each other but doesn't matter anyway it's only three points. Did check the table there though and even if by some chance Rossvale won their three games in hand they would still be two points behind.

I'm just basing my opinion on what I've seen from the teams and I'd say Glencairn are by far the better team.

Id be disappointed if we never beat glencairn and u lot in the return fixture , we set high standards and we have just been very unlucky this season but it will make it sweeter when it all comes together 
Unlucky every week. Heard a few players are already looking for a new club next season after being played out of position. Not very happy with the management. Whos the next candidate for managers position and this is from current players.

5 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:
1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Unlucky every week. Heard a few players are already looking for a new club next season after being played out of position. Not very happy with the management. Whos the next candidate for managers position and this is from current players.

That’s up to them then 

22 minutes ago, DanMan said:

You don't set high standards. You set  overly high expectations. Your standards are poor. 4 wins in 16.... 25% win record. That's not a particularly high standard is it. ??  Kid yourself on all you like, but Glencairn and Rossvale are well ahead of you, as are over half the table

Only lost 25% of our games , that’s no bad is it ? 

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Glencairn will win the league in a canter 

the only team that could stop them is us and we have just had 2 many draws 

but I have no doubt we are second best team in the league 

sometimes the table does lie 

At the end of the season the table doesn’t lie. You’re on the wind up again.....also less of the “hey ho”!

55 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Only lost 25% of our games , that’s no bad is it ? 

No that great either, considering Rossvale, Glencairn & Benburb have lost less games between them. But hey ho, keep telling yourself it's going well. Dont let the facts get in the way

1 hour ago, The real Dembele said:

I knew somebody would come back with something like that, didn't know the score when they played each other but doesn't matter anyway it's only three points. Did check the table there though and even if by some chance Rossvale won their three games in hand they would still be two points behind.

I'm just basing my opinion on what I've seen from the teams and I'd say Glencairn are by far the better team.

Given that Rossvale have lost 2 games this callendar year, you would think they have a chance of winning them. Sorry to comeback with a fact. 3 - 0 so maybe Rossvale perhaps had a bad day yesterday, yet still got the 3 points... 2 league defeats in a year.. last 16 of both cups..  Take that all day long