West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

No complaints Kilsyth handled the conditions better than us and deserved there victory .
Good support turned up from Kilsyth and had a good old natter with a couple of old boys who took the home terrace 🤣
Missed KR as he sneaked out the side door at full time while I was waiting in the shed for him 🤣
Well played again lads deserved winners on the day. [emoji106]

Thought we’d managed a draw after playing whole 2nd half with ten men and equalising with ten to go, but Arthurlie kept going and got a winner near the end. Good lot the Arthurlie boys, had a good yap with nugent4nil and the aul boy who sat with us for the 2nd half is an absolute legend. Think he said he was 88yo, but shouted all game and came in had a swally with the boys after the game

9 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

No complaints Kilsyth handled the conditions better than us and deserved there victory .
Good support turned up from Kilsyth

Enjoyed my day up at St Roch's today, had a couple of beers in your wee bar, would have been good to meet you gotw, and had a beer, your right though, we deserved our victory even after we went down to 10, we had plenty chances to kill the game off, the ref was absolutely honking, conditions were difficult

Good support turned up from Kilsyth and had a good old natter with a couple of old boys who took the home terrace 🤣
Missed KR as he sneaked out the side door at full time while I was waiting in the shed for him 🤣
Well played again lads deserved winners on the day. [emoji106]
Lol i never sneaked out , i only followed the sign for away supporters to go 🤣
An come on u never sneak out when u win gotw , i thought we derserved to win in difficult conditions , credit 2 both teams for serving up a decent game , the ref ? Absolutley honking ! Totaly out his depth and the linesman at royston rd side not much better , good set up at jmp , enjoyed a few beers inside b4 hand and had quick chat with stevie rankin and ross dickson's dad during game , who was lucky 2 stay on imo . Enjoyable visit to jmp , altho always better when u get the 3pts .

Lol i never sneaked out , i only followed the sign for away supporters to go 🤣
An come on u never sneak out when u win gotw , i thought we derserved to win in difficult conditions , credit 2 both teams for serving up a decent game , the ref ? Absolutley honking ! Totaly out his depth and the linesman at royston rd side not much better , good set up at jmp , enjoyed a few beers inside b4 hand and had quick chat with stevie rankin and ross dickson's dad during game , who was lucky 2 stay on imo . Enjoyable visit to jmp , altho always better when u get the 3pts .
Haha I saw ye in the covered area and thought I will see him when he comes through at full time then I looked and ye had went out the side bit 🤣
Horrible conditions but same for both teams and you lads coped with it much better .
Good to see young Reece playing for you good wee player .

I still can’t believe where that wee nob of a ref got 7 minutes injury time from , that’s the third time we have had him this season and yet to give us anything of note , im sick to the back teeth of the standard of refereeing and they say things even itself out , well 2019 should be good ha 

On 17/12/2018 at 13:32, griffiti on the wall said:

Now there is a surprise
Only joking tough run in with you having to face ourselves and Rossvale last two games
My money is on glens v vale winner takes all title decider

I would keep a hold of the money if I was you based on what I saw yesterday, don't think Rossvale will be anywhere near the title.

Holding on and time-wasting against 10 men Larkhall for a 1-0 doesn't strike me as champion material, Glencairn are miles better than them.

28 minutes ago, The real Dembele said:

I would keep a hold of the money if I was you based on what I saw yesterday, don't think Rossvale will be anywhere near the title.

Holding on and time-wasting against 10 men Larkhall for a 1-0 doesn't strike me as champion material, Glencairn are miles better than them.

Glencairn will win the league in a canter 

the only team that could stop them is us and we have just had 2 many draws 

but I have no doubt we are second best team in the league 

sometimes the table does lie 

34 minutes ago, The real Dembele said:

Yet Rossvale beat them 3 - 0 .. Funny old game eh ..  

6 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Glencairn will win the league in a canter 

the only team that could stop them is us and we have just had 2 many draws 

but I have no doubt we are second best team in the league 

sometimes the table does lie 

You talk such utter shite..