The “what has become of Throbber” thread.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, philpy said:

Come up next Friday, you can take your pick of some old kitchen cupboards. Oh and I've bolted my garden furniture down. Try harder next time.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

You still got the widden pallet bench?

38 minutes ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

Throbbers avatar, did I seriously miss the bus or was it a disturbing picture of him

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

It was a jokey gif of a random whirly dick from the internet. Tits are cool, penises not apparently. If you want a link don't send me a pm please, I'm still in trauma. Just ask on here and I'll send the link.

I’m slightly disappointed in the good people of P&B tbh... I’d have hoped Invergowrie Arab would’ve been back on here by now absolutely seething that his inbox was rammed with big swinging willy gifs.

46 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It was a jokey gif of a random whirly dick from the internet. Tits are cool, penises not apparently. If you want a link don't send me a pm please, I'm still in trauma. Just ask on here and I'll send the link.

Was this in a thread of did throbber pm invergowrie arab?

17 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Without wanting it to become P&b’s “me too”, the swinging genitals wasn’t the only obscene gif sent by throbber. There was also the shite-flinging woman.

Really? You must be a special friend of the deviant islander.

7 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Was this in a thread of did throbber pm invergowrie arab?

I don't know, but throbber didn't send me the link until I'd asked on here what people were on about. I'd imagine it was the same with £500 note man.

Archived