Do you trust bald people?

Poll  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Though exact models vary, historians generally estimate that bald people have been around since at least the late 1920s.

As such, do you trust baldies? Are you a baldy, whether natural or fashioned?

I trust people who acknowledge they are bald and shave any remaining thin hair they have left.  

I do not trust people who are balding but do not accept it and keep either (a) a horseshoe style haircut of any length or (b) that wee tiny tuft at the front that some people seem to hold onto;

Image result for balding men

I'm not sure about them. A bald Arnold Clark salesman sold me a duff car a few years ago.  I don't know if he did that because he was bald or if it was just that he worked for Arnold Clark. 

Edited by ICTJohnboy

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I trust people who acknowledge they are bald and shave any remaining thin hair they have left.  

I do not trust people who are balding but do not accept it and keep either (a) a horseshoe style haircut of any length or (b) that wee tiny tuft at the front that some people seem to hold onto;

Also known as 'Shearer's island'  

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I'm not sure who they're trying to fool, others or themselves. Surely part of growing as a person is knowing yourself, and not giving a f**k about something as banal as hair.

Any P&Bers rocking a combover clarify?

Edited by banana

It looks weird when you've not seen someone in years and the next time you see them they're bald. 

Similarly, it looks weird when someone has been bald since you met them and then you see a photo of them with hair. 

See also: beards. 

Edited by Dee Man

On 6/22/2018 at 12:46, D.A.F.C said:

Years back, I was on a training course where one of the other attendees was the spit of the wee baldy guy. Someone else (not me) thought it would be just hilarious to slap him on the head as Benny Hill was wont to do. The wee baldy guy, immediately reached up and smacked him hard across the puss. It was quite pleasing.

As a current baldist (mainly genetics rather than choice) I’d like to say we are all very trustworthy.

Also if you would like any further info just PM me your long card number, expiry date and the last 3 digits on your signature line.

Many thanks.