Germany v Sweden

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I challenge you to a duel, you lowbrow, uneducated orangutan. Not playing Ozil is a mistake.

I still think they'll win. (Lump all your money on Sweden, based on my betting history)

It's 7-0 in Belo Horizonte and Özil is clean through. He sclaffs his shot wide when he ought to have scored. While he's standing there grieving about it, Brazil go up the other end and score.

That match should have been 8-0.

Özil is like one of those guys on YouTube that do keepie-uppies and all the tricks. He's really good at a lot of things that have less impact on a football match than you'd imagine, and he sucks out loud at the things that matter. Even his stats are misleading - he gets a lot of assists because he never leaves that part of the pitch where you're most likely to get them.

I accept your challenge, sir, I shall see you upon the heath for Bratwursts at dawn. 

11 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Matterface's,,,,obviously forgotten he's not on Talksport at the moment.

already anticipating the protracted and unfunny second half stories about how pissed some ex-pros get, and repeated comments about how fantastic it is that joey barton has become a father without a single mention of his wife/partner (i'm looking at you, brazil, you w****r...)

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

It's 7-0 in Belo Horizonte and Özil is clean through. He sclaffs his shot wide when he ought to have scored. While he's standing there grieving about it, Brazil go up the other end and score.

That match should have been 8-0.

Özil is like one of those guys on YouTube that do keepie-uppies and all the tricks. He's really good at a lot of things that have less impact on  tootball match than you'd imagine, and he sucks out loud at the things that matter. Even his stats are misleading - he gets a lot of assists because he never leaves that part of the pitch where you're most likely to get them.

I accept your challenge, sir, I shall see you upon the heath for Bratwursts at dawn. 

I think he's quite good.

Just now, Herman Hessian said:

already anticipating the protracted and unfunny second half stories about how pissed some ex-pros get, and repeated comments about how fantastic it is that joey barton has become a father without a single mention of his wife/partner (i'm looking at you, brazil, you w****r...)

Brazil is Barton's wife/partner? I knew he'd bloated but didn't realise that was the reason.

I would imagine if Germany fail to turn this around and are eliminated after tonight's game, then time will be up for Joachim Low as manager.  He will either be sacked or have to resign after Germany return home following the South Korea game surely.

Archived