Germany v Sweden

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CaspianChris said:

I would imagine if Germany fail to turn this around and are eliminated after tonight's game, then time will be up for Joachim Low as manager.  He will either be sacked or have to resign after Germany return home following the South Korea game surely.

Bit of a Low point for them?

5 minutes ago, GordonS said:

It's 7-0 in Belo Horizonte and Özil is clean through. He sclaffs his shot wide when he ought to have scored. While he's standing there grieving about it, Brazil go up the other end and score.

That match should have been 8-0.

Özil is like one of those guys on YouTube that do keepie-uppies and all the tricks. He's really good at a lot of things that have less impact on a football match than you'd imagine, and he sucks out loud at the things that matter. Even his stats are misleading - he gets a lot of assists because he never leaves that part of the pitch where you're most likely to get them.

I accept your challenge, sir, I shall see you upon the heath for Bratwursts at dawn. 

Can we have a see who can pish the highest contest?

Or pie eating?

2 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

I would imagine if Germany fail to turn this around and are eliminated after tonight's game, then time will be up for Joachim Low as manager.  He will either be sacked or have to resign after Germany return home following the South Korea game surely.

He has done some great things there, but even if Germany do turn this around, they can do with a refresh after the World Cup.

The way the German team want to play relies on the opposition pushing higher up the park and given that both Mexico and now Sweden have not done that they are really toiling. They probably need to bring Gomez on and just try to hit more diagonals towards him. 

Guest Flash
3 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Ein neue Low.

2 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

The way the German team want to play relies on the opposition pushing higher up the park and given that both Mexico and now Sweden have not done that they are really toiling. They probably need to bring Gomez on and just try to hit more diagonals towards him. 

Sorry but this sensible, informative football chat has no place on this thread tonight.

Archived