Pride

8 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Scotland is more Orange Walk than Pride March.

I'll enjoy going to Pride London with friends on Saturday week.  Always a great day out for a good cause.  The OO will come of age when The Pink Ladies, who support some Lodges, becomes The Pink People.  Maybe not in my lifetime but it should happen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qU501IRDXc

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, rodallegabombs said:

I suppose I’m quite ambivalent to Pride marches which I put down to not really giving a toss how other people live their lives.
If I’m being self analytical this is probably both a good and bad way to be.
The fact that any member of society feels they need to celebrate a certain facet of their life / person purely to get validation and acceptance is not right.
Hopefully we get to a point where everyone is on a level playing field and no one is demonised for their beliefs / lifestyle / who they love.

Except Tories.

Sadly some belief systems are incredibly homophobic, if those in charge of these systems are representing them accurately.

Sadly some belief systems are incredibly homophobic, if those in charge of these systems are representing them accurately.

I think the way you’ve worded that sums up religion quite well.
But that’s another discussion.

5 hours ago, DrewDon said:

These threads always bring out some contrarian, attention-seeking roasters; the "I'm not homophobic, but" types. Useful exercise purely for outing a few bigots. 

5 hours ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

Yeah the ‘I’ve got no problem what they do in the bedroom but don’t be waving it in front of my face’ brigade. They assume that all gay people are one-dimensional stereotypes that constantly have sex and corruption of ‘straights’ at the forefront of their mind.

Right again......

All aboard the bandwagon........

7 hours ago, throbber said:

That doesn’t prove anything.

Balderdash, sir!!

It's from The Guardian, therefore it's completely true and balanced and the final word required.

If it's not in the Guardian try the Independent or WaPo, perhaps the NYT (edit: or Daily Beast! :lol:)

If you still can't find it then it doesn't exist, didn't happen, isn't true, an alt-right Nazi conspiracy theory.

These threads always bring out some brainwashed, virtue-signalling bandwagoners; the "I'm not homosexual, but" types. Useful exercise purely for outing a few pearl-clutching sociopaths.

^^^ Exhibit A, m'lud

I dont get why you continue to troll a website where everyone thinks you are a fanny? Typing away bedridden by obesity and just angry at the world because you think it owes you something ripping the heid off it everytime something bad happens to good people just because they are happy in life. You really embody everything that’s wrong with the world, maybe one day you’ll take a break from thumping your fists off a keyboard long enough to see that the world is a beautiful place.

5 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I dont get why you continue to troll a website where everyone thinks you are a fanny? Typing away bedridden by obesity and just angry at the world because you think it owes you something ripping the heid off it everytime something bad happens to good people just because they are happy in life. You really embody everything that’s wrong with the world, maybe one day you’ll take a break from thumping your fists off a keyboard long enough to see that the world is a beautiful place.

^^^ giphy.gif

Breathe, bro.

5 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Why aren't we allowed straight pride marches ?

Progressives ruining everything again.

Ironically, I imagine they would be a bit of a sausage fest.

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Why aren't we allowed straight pride marches ?

Progressives ruining everything again.

Probably cause straight culture is Ed Sheeran, Conor McGregor, resenting your partner, and tattoos that say things like "live, laugh, love".

Archived