What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

15 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Labour standing the former Orange Order Grand Wizard... desparate or what?

"Imperial"?  🤔 He does know that there's no Empire now, doesn't he? 

Unless of course he was in some way the President of a system of weights and measures. 

Edited by Salt n Vinegar

46 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Absolutely crucial for the people in charge of fixing potholes and sorting out your bins to have a strong stance on constitutional matters which you believe are solely the preserve of Westminster.

Clowns.

In light of the Henry Dunbar story, it may well be the only criteria they have.

SLAB unveil their new candidate selection algorithm.... the staunch-o-meter.

Edited by Gordon EF

50 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Absolutely crucial for the people in charge of fixing potholes and sorting out your bins to have a strong stance on constitutional matters which you believe are solely the preserve of Westminster.

Clowns.

But don’t call them unionist mind 

I left "Scottish Labour" long since before 2014 for obvious reasons, but this is just utterly disgraceful. How much lower can they sink? 

I'm genuinely depressed to hear some people insist that Labour are still a party worth voting for in Scotland.

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

Anas Sarwar - I don’t select the candidates

Also Anas Sarwar 

B0AF864C-6AD9-448C-AEA8-931E85AB5F21.jpeg

“The party’s” independence? How and why the media are allowed to lie with impunity about slab being a party is baffling. They’re an accounting unit. Journalists know it. You know it. I know it. Dogs know it. But shhh.

3 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

FlegsFlegsFlegsBrexit❤️QueenFlegs

I really don't get how Labour "lost" the flag. During the war they were right there with the Tories, running the war machine. Clement Attlee helped create NATO. Their credentials on military matters should be sound. 

But then we have had Foot and Corbyn, both anti-military in a naive kind of way, and Blair who was pro-military in an equally naive way. 

3 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I really don't get how Labour "lost" the flag. During the war they were right there with the Tories, running the war machine. Clement Attlee helped create NATO. Their credentials on military matters should be sound. 

But then we have had Foot and Corbyn, both anti-military in a naive kind of way, and Blair who was pro-military in an equally naive way. 

Neither do i. I think it's nonsense and despite Corbyn being a total hazard for a whole number of reasons, he's just used as an excuse for Starmer to indulge in the sort of crude symbolic nationalism Brexit wonks get moist for and which they denounce in others.