Croatia v England - semi final

banana

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Widescreen telly ... films it in Portrait :wacko:

Take it up with him, I'm sure he posts on here!!!

The commentary actually goes with your posting style. Sure it's not you?

Now that would be too obvious!!!

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Even if it were some loophole in the rules, the referee would absolutely not allow a team to kick off with the other team still wandering about in the wrong half.

Just shows how desperate the English were. Never seen that in all my years watching football. Desperate Cheats.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I doubt that 

1 hour ago, Trackdaybob said:

Pish!!  :lol: 

Carry on believing though ;) 

:lol:

The only world cup match coupon available in Hills today is the France v England one.

The Daily Fail has a whole article about how bad the referee was.

I would complain about the goal if it was against my team, I delayed my celebration as I thought it looked like Walker was barged into and with the high foot and studs showing
I thought Croatia had got away with one. I never listened to radio or pundits after and have only read comments on here since the game!

I would complain about the goal if it was against my team, I delayed my celebration as I thought it looked like Walker was barged into and with the high foot and studs showing
I thought Croatia had got away with one. I never listened to radio or pundits after and have only read comments on here since the game!

The defender bends forward to attempt a clearance. It was in no way a foul, or dangerous. I almost wish it was tbh.

Just now, throbber said:

There's absolutely no chance that's a high foot. Walker's the one who's dipped his head to a height where it's perfectly acceptable for Perisic to have his foot and it's refreshing to see a referee not buying it when the attacker has done nothing wrong.

Archived