Croatia v England - semi final

banana

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know when you've had a really long day, and your feet are killing you, the feeling of relief when you finally get to take your shoes off? That's how I always feel when England get knocked out of the World Cup or Euros...

4 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

I haven't watched, listened to or read any punditry, as I already know what the script is, and it will indeed be intolerable. Imagine how much more intolerable it will get if they actually win the thing? So intolerable that even the most diehard, forelock-tugging, cringing serf of a North Brit will be begging for another referendum in order to get away from these insufferable, jingoistic gobshites. I for one am prepared to tolerate a lesser evil for greater long-term good. So come on England, do it for Nicola, and do it for me!

[I'm also backing Michael Gove as next Tory leader and PM for the same reason]

I never want their football team to win, but you are an embarrassment. Anti English racist/bigot/ whatever in full splendour. You make me cringe with your small minded ‘it’s all their fault’ mentality. Grow up.

You know when you've had a really long day, and your feet are killing you, the feeling of relief when you finally get to take your shoes off? That's how I always feel when England get knocked out of the World Cup or Euros...
...And colonies

Didn't want England to win the World Cup but the Croatian fans are scumbags. Hope France pump them. The hypocrisy of seeing various Brexit/ Little Englander type jibes on here whilst wanting a country collecting racism & fascism FIFA fines and stadium bans at a rapid rate to win.

Archived