The Meh Derby: Kilmarnock v St. Johnstone

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

With no Foster (suspended) or Easton (injured) we should be looking to exploit both wings tbh..... I'd expect us to line up with Burke on the right & either Jones or Ndjoli on the left.

Last time we played them at RP in the 2-0 game, they had a young boy at full back (comrie?) who I'm assuming has probably quit football after the roasting he took off Jones that night 

9 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Last time we played them at RP in the 2-0 game, they had a young boy at full back (comrie?) who I'm assuming has probably quit football after the roasting he took off Jones that night 

I believe he is still Fosters backup :thumsup2

58 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Tommy Tinkerman Wright putting paid to any chance of a result today emoji85.png

Probably just preseason delusion, but I'm not sure there's any player he could play/drop that would see me hugely unhappy. We've got a fair wedge of depth and options compared to last season. 

3 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

It's where a player may be playing that's the issue

Even still, nobody I can think of who I'd be hugely disappointed to see start. Comrie will obviously be a weak spot if he starts but that wouldn't really be through choice. 

St. Johnstone FC@St_Johnstone_FC 
TEAMS | Saints | Clark, Tanser, Anderson, Wright, Davidson, Wotherspoon, Comrie, Kerr, Gordon, Watt, Kennedy
Subs | Mitchell (GK), Alston, McMillan, McCann, McClean, Scougall, Craig #SJFC

Three at the back then.

Unofficial Twitter has it as 3-4-3, which makes a lot of sense. Anyway, Kerr at DM is hardly earth sharteringly bad either, hed be there to help defend long balls against Killies big clogging strikers and just burst anything that moves into that area. 

Archived