Dundee v Ayr Utd

The Master

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utterly indefensible.

Fair play to Ayr. Team selection completely wrong today and went West quickly from there.

Curran and Nabi possibly the only ones who got close to getting pass marks.

He won’t go, but that performance was utterly dreadful and puts massive pressure on him.

Fair play lads, best of luck to Ayr for the rest of the tournament. I am done with this team for now. I find out my shift at work is cancelled so I walked from my work to Dens to pay £18 to watch that. There are no excuses for that performance. Preparing for the Championship.

This result is somewhere between Hartley's St Mirren and Aberdeen results. The board must surely be on notice that they need to start succession planning. They aren't ones for knee jerk reactions though so I guess we will have McCann for a few months yet even assuming we are fighting a relegation battle.

5 minutes ago, super_carson said:

Great result - a nice GIRUY to the Dee’s fans who thought this was an easy draw for them. Been properly fingered...

I feel sorry for the good guy Dee fans though...

There's no changing that. You were on paper by far the easiest draw. 

That's not to say we'd walk over you. Not one person would have said that. 

You were absolutely dominant. Could have been 4 or 5. 

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I was referring to the red cards.

Justified?

Moussa's was harsh in the extreme but he consistently gave the ref a decision to make when he'd been warned. 

Kusunga's was a scissor tackle. 

On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 17:14, The Master said:

I’ll miss this thanks to a poorly-timed holiday. At least with it at Dens I might be able to get it on Dee TV. 

This will be a tougher game than many will think, IMO. 

I hope nobody beat me to quoting the OP here.

3 minutes ago, kristov said:

This result is somewhere between Hartley's St Mirren and Aberdeen results. The board must surely be on notice that they need to start succession planning. They aren't ones for knee jerk reactions though so I guess we will have McCann for a few months yet even assuming we are fighting a relegation battle.

They can't sack McCann one month into the season after spending a, relative, fortune this summer backing him in the window. 

Archived