Reincarnation

banana

Poll  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The subject of reincarnation has cropped up throughout the world for millennia, and is a theme of many religions.

Memories of previous lives, birthmarks as references to violent deaths, the soul, and so forth.

Here's some scientific evidence from a boffin who's made this his life's work:

Any P&Bers been reincarnated into this reality where you shitpost on a Scottish football forum in the early 21st century? What did you do in your former lives?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, supermik said:

I don’t believe in reincarnation. 

Never believed in it when I was a hamster either.

I've 'meditated' on this kind of thing before, existence through the eyes and experiences of another species.

I'm not sure what's being accessed exactly, but there's a weird familiar feeling or 'memory' of sorts. Maybe it's some primal programming or genetic memory, or drugs.

31 minutes ago, banana said:

I've 'meditated' on this kind of thing before, existence through the eyes and experiences of another species.

I'm not sure what's being accessed exactly, but there's a weird familiar feeling or 'memory' of sorts. Maybe it's some primal programming or genetic memory, or drugs.

Your fucking arse, you have.

7 hours ago, banana said:

The subject of reincarnation has cropped up throughout the world for millennia, and is a theme of many religions.

Memories of previous lives, birthmarks as references to violent deaths, the soul, and so forth.

Here's some scientific evidence from a boffin who's made this his life's work:

Any P&Bers been reincarnated into this reality where you shitpost on a Scottish football forum in the early 21st century? What did you do in your former lives?

I wonder what crime the person committed in a previous life to come back as you.

There's a good chance you could've been Hitler.

I dont believe in reincarnation,  when I die though I cant wait to see  that old b*****d who stayed two doors from my mum & dad and who died ten years ago, so I can tell him what happened to his beloved Rangers in 2012.  8)

Archived