The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

3 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Time to open "faith" schools to promote the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (blessed be his/her noodly appendages) -Pastafarianism is being cruelly discriminated against IMO.

Orzo you say.

16 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

What the f**k is a furrie meant to be?

Oh, you dear sweet summer's child.

You're better remaining ignorant, believe me.

1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Britain's thickest headteacher is making things up again.

image.thumb.jpeg.acf167dcc87e2391d82451ae3b34acae.jpeg

My mate's daughter said there was someone in her class who identifies as a pokemon.

On 16/05/2024 at 08:29, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The esteemed historian is continuing to have a normal one.

johnny depp ew GIF

22 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

You get sent to jail just for having an English breakfast these days.

Those mushrooms look like the chef (fully justifiably) has had a massive jobby on that plate.

29 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Battle of the breakfasts incoming I suspect.

47 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Whoever cooked it should be in jail. State of those sausages.

And as I replied to him on the thread, hash browns are not part of a full English. They're American.

Fried bread should there be instead of hash browns. I'd deport the c**t for that lack of patriotism.

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

Whoever cooked it should be in jail. State of those sausages.

And as I replied to him on the thread, hash browns are not part of a full English. They're American.

Fried bread should there be instead of hash browns. I'd deport the c**t for that lack of patriotism.

It is a mess the food should be inside the rim of the plate.

What a fucking roaster 30p Lee is. Absolutely desperate to be oppressed in some way because he never has been.

His cooked breakfast looks utterly rank too, and I love a full English (although the absence of tattie scone is criminal, and England's adoption of hash browns as "traditional" is hilarious).

4 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

That looks like it's from a breakfast buffet in a Travelodge.

The sausages are overdone and the bacon has congealed because the lazy b*****d couldn't get out of bed until 5 minutes before they stopped serving.

Tomato ketchup should be nowhere a full English.

22 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Bacon has been cooked on the radiator. Sausages look like something my dog laid this morning.

The mushrooms are utter muck and only fit for the bin and hash browns are yank nonsense.

Needs tattie scone, slice if haggis and some decent Lorne sausage. Beans optional. Also no slices of toast and no mug of tea = FAIL.

Man's a fucking roaster.

5 hours ago, AndyM said:

Bacon has been cooked on the radiator. Sausages look like something my dog laid this morning.

The mushrooms are utter muck and only fit for the bin and hash browns are yank nonsense.

Needs tattie scone, slice if haggis and some decent Lorne sausage. Beans optional. Also no slices of toast and no mug of tea = FAIL.

Man's a fucking roaster.

Hash browns in yankyland are just fried potato shreds and generally miles better than those wee triangular shiters. Pished, with a load of crap dumped on them at a Waffle House, they're fucking excellent. 

9 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Hash browns in yankyland are just fried potato shreds and generally miles better than those wee triangular shiters. Pished, with a load of crap dumped on them at a Waffle House, they're fucking excellent. 

Yet another example of American foodstuffs that bear little resemblance when transferred over here; KFC's another example.

American baked beans are the tits; I don't think the Americans even sell beans that are as poor quality as UK Heinz beans. One of those horrid wartime foods that people still eat decades past the end of rationing because of brainwashing, like how it took until the Nineties before everyone admitted that pasteurised orange juice was fucking disgusting.

4 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Yet another example of American foodstuffs that bear little resemblance when transferred over here; KFC's another example.

American baked beans are the tits; I don't think the Americans even sell beans that are as poor quality as UK Heinz beans. One of those horrid wartime foods that people still eat decades past the end of rationing because of brainwashing, like how it took until the Nineties before everyone admitted that pasteurised orange juice was fucking disgusting.

I remember as a kid there was powdered instant orange juice, just add water. It was the sort of thing you got at seaside B&B breakfasts. Can't remember if it was Rise and Shine, or Birds Apeel.

4 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

I remember as a kid there was powdered instant orange juice, just add water. It was the sort of thing you got at seaside B&B breakfasts. Can't remember if it was Rise and Shine, or Birds Apeel.

Growing up as a child of war babies was entertaining for the tales your parents would have about the "treats" they grew up with.

My mother says she was forced to eat balls of butter rolled in sugar and had to try not to vomit in case the adults offering them took offence  :yucky

12 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Growing up as a child of war babies was entertaining for the tales your parents would have about the "treats" they grew up with.

My mother says she was forced to eat balls of butter rolled in sugar and had to try not to vomit in case the adults offering them took offence  :yucky

I remember getting butter with sugar, normally as a piece but sometimes straight from the spoon. Also sugar on a banana, to aid digestion was the explanation.