The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Let’s be honest, Tommy Robinson loves the fact what he does attracts violence. I’m sure he’ll claim victim hood here but he clearly relishes a fight.

You can't describe a coward's punch on someone walking away as "a fight" or as attracting violence. He instigated violence by sneak-attacking someone who presumably disagreed with him. 

You can't describe a coward's punch on someone walking away as "a fight" or as attracting violence. He instigated violence by sneak-attacking someone who presumably disagreed with him. 

So he’s seeking out violence then. What did I say that you disagreed with other than the fact I said fight?

6 minutes ago, The OP said:

The victim had the cheek to tell poor Tommy that he didn't represent him.

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

So he’s seeking out violence then. What did I say that you disagreed with other than the fact I said fight?

Although you are critical of Robinson in your post, if someone didn't watch the video and just read the exchanges they would think that sureiknow's position that Robinson was defending himself from violence or fighting violence with violence was correct. 

1 minute ago, The OP said:

Although you are critical of Robinson in your post, if someone didn't watch the video and just read the exchanges they would think that sureiknow's position that Robinson was defending himself from violence or fighting violence with violence was correct. 

It was more in response to sureiknow's assertion that he should have the right to walk freely about his business without having violence involved.

I was merely saying that regardless of what happened in the incident, the poor Tommy rhetoric is irrelevant as he clearly loves a scrap if the opportunity arises. 

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

It was more in response to sureiknow's assertion that he should have the right to walk freely about his business without having violence involved.

I was merely saying that regardless of what happened in the incident, the poor Tommy rhetoric is irrelevant as he clearly loves a scrap if the opportunity arises. 

I am not digging at you here. Just making it clear to anyone who can't watch a video in work or whatever what actually went on. 

1 hour ago, sureiknow said:

He may be a p***k and i lean to that. I'm far from a supporter of his. I think he should just leave the scene as his views are not revelant.

Though what i do also believe is a Public/ Political figure should be able to go about their business without the threat of violence. And often it is inflicted on them.

Some on this Form encourage and support it and will have blood on their hands if it's acted upon.

The Left have to grow up and recognize their are other opinions out there that are different to theirs.

And these are legitimate ones.

I agree that no political or public figure should be under threat of violence. Little Stephen, however is neither.

He relys on intimidation to get his point across. I remember watching an ITV interview and he was floundering as usual and tried to get into the interviewers personal space whilst rocking back and forth. The only other time I’ve seen that is from wee neds, not as you say “a political figure” 

He has done time for assaulting a Police Officer, Mortgage Fraud and Contempt of Court without achieving anything except convincing University of Lifers that Muslims are the reason they’re getting investigated by the social. 

His opinion isn’t relevant. 

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

Trump holding a rally at the Wernher Von Braun Center in Alabama a couple of years ago was absolutely perfect.

Alabama?

Holy f**k?

Surely that's a eugenics centre, or a centre 'for racial research' or something if it's in that well known hotbed of space technology research Alabama?

2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Braun_Center

It's known as the VBC.

When I was a student a VBC was a Vodka, Bucky and Coke.

Oh well, I suppose every nation has a right to celebrate their favourite creators of weapons and mechanisms of mass terror. 

Next up in Riyadh, the Osama bin Laden Women's Centre and School of Jewish Studies.