The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

• 3 weeks later...

Spent the last hour (in work time I may add), looking up the twitter search results for 'Tommy Robinson', and the results are outstanding. Talk of civil war, mutiny and the armed forces breaking him out of prison.

Spent the last hour (in work time I may add), looking up the twitter search results for 'Tommy Robinson', and the results are outstanding. Talk of civil war, mutiny and the armed forces breaking him out of prison.

My favourites are the ones saying he didn’t break the law, when there is literally video evidence of him doing it and the ones asking why the reporters filming him outside of court aren’t all being arrested aswell. So stupid and so angry, it is glorious.

3 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

My favourites are the ones saying he didn’t break the law, when there is literally video evidence of him doing it and the ones asking why the reporters filming him outside of court aren’t all being arrested aswell. So stupid and so angry, it is glorious.

And he was on a suspended sentence for doing the exact same at another court. He did it deliberately to raise sympathy dollars from American fuckwits after seeing how much the hitler dog twat made. 

The "tommy" bus getting a ticket is superb
The video is magnificent. Unfortunately the Warden is going to be inundated with death threats from Tommeh's vermin followers and should probably stay away from his windows for the foreseeable.

Tommy and his followers are the epitome of the modern FREE SPEECH I CAN SAY AND DO WHAT I WANT!!!!!$!(!(! type morons. Hopefully more of them will be caged for totally failing to understand that your opinions dont supercede the law. Thick scum.

The video is magnificent. Unfortunately the Warden is going to be inundated with death threats from Tommeh's vermin followers and should probably stay away from his windows for the foreseeable.

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Poor Tommeh's going back to jail, sentencing next week.

He won't be going back to Jail.

They will give him a sentance to cover time spent in Jail.

Saves the State getting sued.

This may go to the Supreme Court yet.