Football Manager 2019

ajwffc

Just checking to see if as a result of a Scottish football boom that clubs are perhaps looking to grow. Firhill's capacity has gone up to 13,000. Hearts currently have plans on building a new 33,750 seater stadium which is incredible if they can find a site for it. 

On the flip side, Kilmarnock are in the process of building a new stadium to hold 12,167 which is quite sad tbh.

3 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Just checking to see if as a result of a Scottish football boom that clubs are perhaps looking to grow. Firhill's capacity has gone up to 13,000. Hearts currently have plans on building a new 33,750 seater stadium which is incredible if they can find a site for it. 

On the flip side, Kilmarnock are in the process of building a new stadium to hold 12,167 which is quite sad tbh.

I dunno if it's because they're from a decent sized town and miles away from any other form of civilisation but Queen of the South always seem to have their crowd grow at quite the rate in game. When I holidayed through my editor file to make sure it all worked they were getting 10k+

7 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I dunno if it's because they're from a decent sized town and miles away from any other form of civilisation but Queen of the South always seem to have their crowd grow at quite the rate in game. When I holidayed through my editor file to make sure it all worked they were getting 10k+

I never even thought to check some of the lower teams. Minter from Dun Utd :lol:

image.thumb.png.aeca4cb181e7e25c8814ed305ed18d36.png

Also according to future stadium plans, everyone is moving up north! 19k, jeezo!

image.thumb.png.54b7d94358ab0930afeacd95dd622401.png

A better November after changing my formation following the 0-0 draw with Brechin. I've now moved from 4321 to a 532 similar to what England used at the World Cup. Ryan Tierney has been in unreal form after the change too. He's scored 11 of my 13 goals this month including 4 in the Annan cup replay and a hat trick in the last game against Alloa.

5bf8781360562_NOV2020RESULTS.png.4ab2e7edc7bc5d104d3591db09e5f20b.png

5bf878203fba8_5122FORMATION.thumb.png.2e2e5cc1464087f163d081ce9e57df8c.png

Of9GQET.png

Good first season, even if we must have been boring as f**k to watch. Kept 67% possession on average in matches but largely did nothing with it. Should have finished 2nd, but absolutely fucked it and lost to Queens. Got through the playoffs pretty comfortably and neat Livi in the final, which was nice. Need to strengthen a fair bit if we're going to have any chance of staying up though. 

11 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I saw that SI were considering adding two or three women's leagues into the game at some point and were gauging interest.

Guess there was none.

Where did you see that?

Been one or two suggestions on their forum about Womans games over the years but it's quickly shot down by mods there. Someone mods the game yearly but barely gets an subscribers. 

8 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Is there a way to check how brexit will effect your game? I think I missed the message.

Would be under league rules somewhere. Or search your messages for Brexit.

Took until January 2020 for me to get a message.

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Where did you see that?

Been one or two suggestions on their forum about Womans games over the years but it's quickly shot down by mods there. Someone mods the game yearly but barely gets an subscribers. 

Some interview with Miles Jacobsen a coupla years back. He was asked if the women managers/coaches in the women's game would be added into the game or if it would just be  the women already working in the men's game. Said they were focusing on the men's game but had looked at adding the WSL and the USWL into the game. Possibly as DLC. I'd imagine money could be there, especially for the USWL, if they went for it.

Probably the worst run I have had in this save, I switched from a 4-2-3-1 to a 4-1-2-3 after this 

image.png.f2f95133ed09a62df545e5854131db9a.png

And it immediately produced results

image.png.6e8f5d2ad403b2954cc28c7348169b9d.png

Only problem is that none of my strikers appear able to score any more, neither Leigh Griffiths or Maximilian Philipp (my big money flop) have scored in this run, however James Forrest has scored 6 lol

Is there any way to turn the Brexit thing off/amend it in the editor?

I'm all for realism but when SI have basically just predicted what might happen in terms of work permits/player registrations without actually knowing and it's pot luck which scenario you get I'd rather just turn it off.