Football Manager 2019

ajwffc

1 minute ago, CaspianChris said:

I assume that it is still has the random choice of Brexit between hard, soft or no Brexit.  Hopefully it is not set to be just a hard one like is looking likely in life.

Random choice again, yes.

1 minute ago, Friedrich Nietzsche said:

Is independence still a choice? I think it was in a previous game but it never happened in any of my saves.

I doubt it. Assume it was only in the year the vote was taking place? 

Promoted on the final day of the season, made hard work of it getting shafted by Falkirk. Thankfully Dundee United absolutely chucked it.

Ayr were promoted via play offs.

Tried getting rid of quite a few players, but Uncle Roy intervened and offered contracts. 80k Transfer budget for the new season...

Season 3.png

Season 4.png

6 minutes ago, Friedrich Nietzsche said:

It was in FM17 as one of the potential Brexit scenarios.

Ah, I guess there was still talk of Scotland staying in the EU at that point?

Celtic are pretty unrealistically OP in European games.  Here is a screenshot of my first qualifying round in 2019.  In the second leg I rested pretty much all of my first team players and still managed to win 10-0 away thanks to a hat trick from Jack Aitchison as well as braces from both Armstron Okoflex and Mikey Johnston, also got a goal from debutant Mark Hill

image.thumb.png.21b18ed80c0faaed867e3c25be82b504.png

Edited by senorsoupe

4 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Celtic are pretty unrealistically OP in European games.  Here is a screenshot of my first qualifying round in 2019.  In the second leg I rested pretty much all of my first team players and still managed to win 10-0 away thanks to a hat trick from Jack Aitchison as well as braces from both Armstron Okoflex and Mikey Johnston, also got a goal from debutant Mark Hill

image.thumb.png.21b18ed80c0faaed867e3c25be82b504.png

They qualified top of a group including Juventus, including a 3-0 win over them, in my Roma save. 

My scouts reckon Calum McGregor and James Forrest would be "star players in Serie A"

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

They qualified top of a group including Juventus, including a 3-0 win over them, in my Roma save. 

My scouts reckon Calum McGregor and James Forrest would be "star players in Serie A"

Yah, I finished second in my group in the first season, ahead of Schalke and Napoli only behind Man City.  Managed to give Barcelona a fight in the first knockout round, winning the first leg at home 4-2 before getting destroyed 6-2 at the Nou Camp

Sold Dzeko in January to the fucking mugs of Arsenal for £40m, stunning bit of business that allowed me to renew Manolas' contract and get rid of his release clause.

Decided to holiday my Scottish pyramid when I went to work. 20 years later I come back to this...

image.thumb.png.2b8ab684a2b70b259763032e0ee585a2.png

image.thumb.png.018c6b871ad101b16c6ce0a2237b6a68.png

image.thumb.png.ab108dfa695beda9560f6253eaf204a0.png

image.thumb.png.17d6aefd0259e8cb81c7323b3bfb3e78.png

Any particular info/requests yer after let me know

Which non league team have went the furthest?

Any team tumble down the leagues? Maybe screenshots of tables of the most recent season?

Cup winners through the years?

22 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Which non league team have went the furthest?

Any team tumble down the leagues? Maybe screenshots of tables of the most recent season?

Cup winners through the years?

No non league team have got further than a season or two in the 1st division. To be honest there's very little movement between the leagues annoyingly. Lots of yo-yo clubs. Same goes the other way down the leagues. A few SPFL teams might make it to the Lowland/Highland split but come right back up.

Cup winners is Hearts/Celtic pretty much. Playing my own game now but I'll get some screenies later

Into the second season now, started with a 4-1 win at home to Kilmarnock, before a 4-1 win away to St Mirren. Beat at home 3-1 by Celtic, and drew 3-3 with Hamilton away. 

Celtic have made some outstanding signings, David Luiz, Shaqiri and Vin Ginkel all coming in on loan. 

Ironically, after all the chat about them I ended up drawing Celtic in the first knockout round in the CL.

Narrow 2-1 win (Willian Jose :wub: ) in the first leg at home but they seem solid in Glasgow. Had a huge injury crisis but muddling through it slowly.

Edited by RandomGuy.

On 07/11/2018 at 18:41, C. Muir said:

End of August in season 2. Only played 1 league game so far due to league cup and scottish cup progress including the scalp of now Premier League Ayr. Slightly unhappy at the goals against column so far so will probably alter my formation slightly especially when I'll be coming up against better sides in the league than last season. Had a 10k p/w  spare wage budget and 20k transfer budget after the generous prize money from last season but adjusted budgets and was left with 150k transfer budget and 4k or thereabouts spare wages. Any good free agents wouldn't entertain contract talks with me and the "interested in transfer" ones were largely garbage so didn't see the point in a large wage budget lying unused. May aswell pay for some players :lol:

5be3318e6bf85_transfersaug20191.thumb.png.25f020b77954ac63acc73f74abae57ef.png

5be3319b4f310_transfersaug20192.png.9aa6d76badf821b2519fe31cc9d7e543.png

5be331b02057f_squadaugseason2.thumb.png.df492c19b417f22c85a5093db6495879.png

5be331bd6eb8b_fixtures2019aug._sep.png.ce7c86a6aacaa3e46191f8b4bca751e5.png

Into December and I'm plodding along nicely, better than I thought I would anyway. Had a whore of a run of games starting with Partick Thistle and ending with Raith which I got way more points than I expected from. Of course in typical FM fashion I lost my following "easy" game to Forfar, responded well to that with a run of wins but lost my last match at Dunfermline. Divisions getting tight but I'm just happy to be up there. Finally got my wish coming up against a couple of diddy mobs in the Scottish Cup, both of whom I scraped by 1-0 :lol: Still in the hat though which is the main thing. Stenny at home next which should see progression.

5beaf29a146fc_resultstilldec2019.png.f4757a9532e2adf724fadf9cce4522bd.png

5beaf2eb1f33d_tabledec2019.thumb.png.427a8c1754fd8f2ecfac93741a85e53e.png

5beaf31457a2b_tacticsdec2019.thumb.png.22a3e0a0d42442168e22aab33a04e077.png

Edited by C. Muir