Strikers coming through

Anyway, getting this back on the topic of real life players.

I've noticed Louis Appéré isn't in the U21 squad announced today. Might that mean he's in the senior squad for the Israel game?

And I'm not just saying that because I'm a Dundee United fan before anyone starts.

35 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Do you really think if this "Ewan Aird" existed Steve Clarke wouldn't have had him in the squad already, a player supposedly at one of the biggest clubs in Spain?

Do you think Clarke's stupid?

He's on the official bilbao website. 

https://www.athletic-club.eus/en/players/ewan-urain-aird

4 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Anyway, getting this back on the topic of real life players.

I've noticed Louis Appéré isn't in the U21 squad announced today. Might that mean he's in the senior squad for the Israel game?

And I'm not just saying that because I'm a Dundee United fan before anyone starts.

Pardon?

Not a striker but I'm not starting a new topic for this!. I notice Charles Boli (son of Roger, nephew of Basile) seems to have broken through at Lens. Born in Dundee. Midfielder, they got promoted to Ligue 1 and he's signed  four year deal

Edited by Swing Kicker

Guest DAVIDB69
Not a striker but I'm nor starting a new topic for this!. I notice Charles Boli (son of Roger, nephew of Basile) seems to have broken through at Lens. Born in Dundee. Midfielder, they got promoted to Ligue 1 and he's signed  four year deal

Wife went into labour whilst she was watching him at dens or tannadice then

5 hours ago, Swing Kicker said:

Not a striker but I'm nor starting a new topic for this!. I notice Charles Boli (son of Roger, nephew of Basile) seems to have broken through at Lens. Born in Dundee. Midfielder, they got promoted to Ligue 1 and he's signed  four year deal

We need more lads playing 3 games in Scotland and having their weans here. Extends the franchise somewhat 

9 hours ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

We need more lads playing 3 games in Scotland and having their weans here. Extends the franchise somewhat 

haha yea was a bit of a shock as Roger was only at Utd for a wee while. Looked pretty good too, never knew why we punted him. Probably stormed off in a huff after having two good goals chopped off against Killie

On 22/08/2020 at 04:40, Swing Kicker said:

I notice Charles Boli (son of Roger, nephew of Basile) seems to have broken through at Lens. Born in Dundee. 

therefore Scottish. Get him called up

Looks promising enough on the clip

Edited by ewan14

10 hours ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

Who knows. Perhaps he won’t feel suitably Scottish to play, or we just never ask the question.

As an aside, I hate watching clips from last season. The crowds then transition to empty stadiums is depressing.

Aye it was just an observation when I was looking up what Roger Boli did after Utd.

• 1 month later...