Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

1 minute ago, Jambo99 said:

If you actually consider #forFairness , 

It is obviously against unfairness isn't it. It is clearly sticking up for fairness. 

That is the most surface layer. And who wouldn't want to stick up for fairness. 

But then one realises that this isn't about oil, or nationalism, 

and then I think, #forFairness ? 

And I notice @lichtgilphead was happy to boast about the speed AS raised money for #forFairness

And I am thinking, what is happening here? 

How come this is a Scottish Nationalist cause to stick up for?

A multi millionaire ex banker who has a TV show on Russian state propaganda TV and a regular newspaper column plus numerous pensions needs to crowd fund the cost of his legal fees in relation to a dispute over a leak about his investigation regarding sexual harassment complaints?

At what point do people wake up and realise that they've been taken for mugs?

A multi millionaire ex banker who has a TV show on Russian state propaganda TV and a regular newspaper column plus numerous pensions needs to crowd fund the cost of his legal fees in relation to a dispute over a leak about his investigation regarding sexual harassment complaints?
At what point do people wake up and realise that they've been taken for mugs?

How many multi millionaire ex bankers give away a huge proportion of their salary to charity?

I think he’s entitled to set up a crowd fund when

1. People are asking how they can help and

2. because he’s donated thousands of his own money to good causes

20 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

How many multi millionaire ex bankers give away a huge proportion of their salary to charity?

I think he’s entitled to set up a crowd fund when

1. People are asking how they can help and

2. because he’s donated thousands of his own money to good causes

He could easily have said no or nominated a certain charity.

It all smacks of the same dirty grubby cash grab that you associate with Westminster.

6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

When you get found to be guilty.

NWS_2014-09-20_NEW_008_32978738_I6.jpg.847ea2a3636bf288039fec2cd65251a8.jpg

When you get found to be innocent.

bpanews_038bfe37-d3bc-4b53-82a5-55fbc5300e6f_embedded223127563.jpg.bcb9a98d20ccf7a8b9392a793de9c034.jpg

When you work out how many haggis suppers you can buy with £51 grand.

image.jpeg.2e1fa1f90679018a097f5d091aabe6b9.jpg.002fdc7b5113e6009da01e74c9e0620f.jpg

Is the answer to question number three, 51?  #TopicalMPsExpensesGag

7 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

I need a new bike but will put Independence first. Ideally a minimum of £700 for a decent one. Will give u a shout when my crowdfunder is up and running. Again I stress I will put Independence first.

Horrific patter. 

I can see why team Britannia is so upset.

50k raised in under 4 hours, by just less than 1900 individuals with an average donation of under £30 including the odd funster who paid £1 to call him a c**t in the comments.

Nothing rips a British Nationalists knitting quite like being reminded what having genuine grassroots support looks like.

I would love to see the reactions on here if it were Farage, Mundell or Rees Mogg, etc.

It’s a cult. Such is the world today that all parties/causes seem to have them, but a cult nonetheless. £60k worth of cult.

Pretty decent scenes if he’s found guilty by the SNP’s Scottish Government.

18 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I can see why team Britannia is so upset.

50k raised in under 4 hours, by just less than 1900 individuals with an average donation of under £30 including the odd funster who paid £1 to call him a c**t in the comments.

Nothing rips a British Nationalists knitting quite like being reminded what having genuine grassroots support looks like.

And the SNP are the only party to have genuine grassroots support? Oh dear! Delusion is truly a Scottish Nationalist talent.

4 minutes ago, Paco said:

I would love to see the reactions on here if it were Farage, Mundell or Rees Mogg, etc.

It’s a cult. Such is the world today that all parties/causes seem to have them, but a cult nonetheless. £60k worth of cult.

I'd love to see the story actually appear in the media if it was one of them. It's not a surprise that they have jumped over this story, but compare it to the treatment of Boris Johnson, for example, who is equally, if not more, high profile, after the dirty dossier was released. One has been hammered in the media, the other remained as FS and is being touted as a future PM

I agree that there is a bit of a cultish reaction in some quarters, but I think what most people would ask for is some semblance of balance in the reporting. Or at least the perception of balance.

14 minutes ago, Paco said:

Worth noting if he's found guilty, it's because the independent judiciary believed it had accumulated enough evidence to bring criminal proceedings and to convict from that. As it should be, nothing to do with the SNP or the Scottish government.

Of course, none of that actually has to do with the crowdfunder, which is to finance the judiciary review into the mechanisms of the Civil service investigation that Salmond believes was prejudicial to him. Winning that won't absolve him of any criminal charges that may be brought (if they are) nor does losing this review make him suddenly guilty.