Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

931 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Listen abit to off the ball yesterday and Tam Cowan absolutely stealing a wage absolute drivel comes out his mouth and interrupts ppl constantly and cosgrove ready for old folks home.  There guests A farmer from Perth 🤣 really sums up a poor show.    

20 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Is he, aye? Has he, aye? 

I thought he was a poor radio guest. 

The Farmer 👩‍🌾 provided info on haystacks and how there sealed 😱

I  would suggest a better option for 2 new hosts who would do a better job.  Micheal Barrymore and Cliff Richard’s but in all seriousness.

Ray Bradshaw and Foy for me better hosts when they cover.

Edited by MENTALFATHER79

40 minutes ago, MENTALFATHER79 said:

Listen abit to off the ball yesterday and Tam Cowan absolutely stealing a wage absolute drivel comes out his mouth and interrupts ppl constantly and cosgrove ready for old folks home.  There guests A farmer from Perth 🤣 really sums up a poor show.    

Surprised Tam's wife isn't on here denouncing his critics like she does on Twitter...

32 minutes ago, MENTALFATHER79 said:

Agreed.   Tam Cowan had a bee in his bonnet as was not a part off the bbc team in Germany and keeps going on about it 😂.  

Yeah , he mentioned the jolly that Lineker et al have been havin...so bitter he's not part of it.

7 hours ago, Elframo said:

Hope Stuart makes today's show, poor chap.

He should stay off at least until he can go 10 minutes without coughing and spluttering while someone else is speaking. Downright rude and inconsiderate seeing as he knows he’s going to be doing it.  Surely it’s not beyond the wit of the show’s producers and Cosgrove himself to mute his pyocherin’ for the listeners.

Obviously he should actually just go ….full stop….as he’s an unfunny old bore with nothing original , interesting or even mildly amusing to contribute …..but that ain’t happening.

Really don't get the Bradshaw love. Screams middle class arsehole who supports Partick Thistle because he's a middle class arsehole that was posh enough for the rugby folk. His accent grates on me and you'd think he's the only person that's ever been to Stair Park. Apart from that I'm sure he's lovely. 

Still better than Cowan though (Hiya Tam, Hiya Pal)

21 hours ago, Lurkst said:

TBF the farmer also does stand up...

?type=responsive-gallery-fullscreen

I  saw BBC Scotland did a special on one of his stand up shows - it was very niche