Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

906 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

It's cringey as f**k.

A couple of months ago when Donald Trump was visiting, Limmy was on twitter criticising people turning up with signs like TRUMP IS A PURE DAFTY BY THE WAY. He said it was like 'Scots culturally appropriating Scots' and that's the distinct impression I'm getting from this guy.

16 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Get this boy with the Scots to f**k. 

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

It's cringey as f**k.

I've had to put it off. Actually had my hand in my mouth at one point because the cringe was so strong.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

A couple of months ago when Donald Trump was visiting, Limmy was on twitter criticising people turning up with signs like TRUMP IS A PURE DAFTY BY THE WAY. He said it was like 'Scots culturally appropriating Scots' and that's the distinct impression I'm getting from this guy.

The fact he mispronounced "walloper" while reading his tweets gave his game away.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

If you’re a Limmy fan (and indeed anyone else who is a Limmy fan) have not had the pleasure of watching ‘the roast chicken’ I suggest you head over to YouTube with haste!

Was half listening to this today ,and near the end it was said if rangers beat hearts tomorrow they will be top of the premier league and when was the last time that was the case.I was praying for someone to say never ,but it wasn't to be .

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

When talking about what Scottish Cup they'd like to see on TV, Tam shockingly picked the Cowdenbeath Sevco game.

The guest was Andy Little.

Slurp slurp.

That's simply how Tam Cowan is these days.

He and MJC have never been spotted in the same room at the same time.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

When talking about what Scottish Cup they'd like to see on TV, Tam shockingly picked the Cowdenbeath Sevco game.

The guest was Andy Little.

Slurp slurp.

He said Celtic v Airdrie shouldn't be on, then immediately picked Cowdenbeath v Rangers because "at least it's at Central Park".

6 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

He said Celtic v Airdrie shouldn't be on, then immediately picked Cowdenbeath v Rangers because "at least it's at Central Park".

And yet last week on the evening show they were raving about how the Ayr v Auchinleck should be the big tv game of the round.  I was thinking that's a good choice.

Total 'yer da' stuff today.

Because some vegans said that the saying 'bringing home the bacon' should be banned because it promotes the slaughter of pigs, they had a feature about what terms in football would have to be changed due to '21st century language'.

First of all, the vegan folk who want that phrase banned will be rightly ignored by most folk and the saying will remain. The attempts to make this a 'PC GON MADD!' type thing were way off.

Secondly, Cowan insisted on calling them 'vagans'.

And thirdly, the suggestions from Cowan and Cosgrove were just awful. Shit like 'Person of gender fluidity Chester United' instead of Manchester United and 'Parent of either sex Well' instead of Motherwell, not to mention the baffling comment that Dundee United and their fans can longer call themselves 'The Arabs'. 

Side splitting stuff. 

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Total 'yer da' stuff today.

Because some vegans said that the saying 'bringing home the bacon' should be banned because it promotes the slaughter of pigs, they had a feature about what terms in football would have to be changed due to '21st century language'.

First of all, the vegan folk who want that phrase banned will be rightly ignored by most folk and the saying will remain. The attempts to make this a 'PC GON MADD!' type thing were way off.

Secondly, Cowan insisted on calling them 'vagans'.

And thirdly, the suggestions from Cowan and Cosgrove were just awful. Shit like 'Person of gender fluidity Chester United' instead of Manchester United and 'Parent of either sex Well' instead of Motherwell, not to mention the baffling comment that Dundee United and their fans can longer call themselves 'The Arabs'. 

Side splitting stuff. 

Cringing just reading that. They need dragged into the 21st century.