Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

936 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, dirty dingus said:

Just turned it on bbc sounds. The quality of guests is piss poor. Will they actually talk about the football today. Think Cosgrove is about to chuck it,  doesn't sound too well and when he's on you can hear how much Cowan does his head in. 

Aye, Stuart hasn't sounded very well for a while now, he seems to get a lot of chest infections.

Ray just agrees with everything Tam says "yeah yeah yeah" which is right up Tam's street.

9 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Just turned it on bbc sounds. The quality of guests is piss poor. Will they actually talk about the football today. Think Cosgrove is about to chuck it,  doesn't sound too well and when he's on you can hear how much Cowan does his head in. 

Dead Pool 2025 for this pish

As they both read this crap:
Hiya Stuart, hiya pal! :P

pallbearers.jpg.9fd1efea4b6cf5ae3185c2972621577b.jpg

7 hours ago, Afc69 said:

Cowan is losing it on the late night show tonight, he’s become a total idiot nowadays. 

I gave up after 5 mins , "It wasn't a pen because the ref didn't give it " pish...

12 hours ago, Elframo said:

I am one more 91 Scottish  cup reference away from having a break from the show..

Nothing wrong with 91 Scottish Cup references- Ross County 1 Meadowbank Thistle 6!

3 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Nothing wrong with 91 Scottish Cup references- Ross County 1 Meadowbank Thistle 6!

Was that the same season Meadowbank drew then beat Killie in the Cup?  I used to go to loads of games as my uncle played for them. 

20 hours ago, Peil said:

How did this thread ever get past someone just saying no

Because the pair them give us something to moan about each week 

9 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Was that the same season Meadowbank drew then beat Killie in the Cup?  I used to go to loads of games as my uncle played for them. 

Meadowbank put Killie out the season after -91/92. We were returning from For Park after Ayr lost a replay, listening to the reporter on West Sound declare that you would put your house on Tommy Burns scoring a penalty. He didn't.

56 minutes ago, Elframo said:

Notice Tam in his defence of the Argy ref failed to mention he got the sack..

I would imagine Tam didn't mention it because it was made up shite. 

Said referee was the fourth official at the Italy v Switzerland match yesterday. 

10 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

We played Morton after the Ross County game and lost. We always drew Morton. And lost. 

Gits. 

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

We played Morton after the Ross County game and lost. We always drew Morton. And lost. 

Gits. 

2 hours ago, RedEd said:

Meadowbank put Killie out the season after -91/92. We were returning from For Park after Ayr lost a replay, listening to the reporter on West Sound declare that you would put your house on Tommy Burns scoring a penalty. He didn't.

Thanks, the following year then thanks.  I went to the home game sure it was a score draw, really sunny day which was unusual for that stadium. 

Posted (edited)

Sad to hear Cosgrove struggling both physically and, at times, mentally too. Not as sharp as he used to be.

Curmudgenous too, in his old age.

Edited by Afc69

Posted (edited)
On 30/06/2024 at 12:08, tamthebam said:

Gits. 

One of my happiest football memories is going to a Meadowbank-Morton game c.1992 and marvelling at the latter's fans singing "In your Edinburgh slums". Irony is unknown west of Corstorphine. 

Edited by Bad Wolf

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Afc69 said:

Sad to hear Cosgrove struggling both physically and, at times, mentally too. Not as sharp as he used to be.

Curmudgenous too, in his old age.

He's probably still recovering from a covid infection that hospitalised him a week or so ago.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 hour ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Farrum yard. 

These guests are chronically bad. Who the f**k even are they? 

Scotland's Coefficient is a twitter legend, has provided some tremendous info 👍