• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

We're not losing today. I can feel it in my water.

Draw or win ?

1 hour ago, Rocco said:

If McKee is out then I think Paton will play.

If that back 4 can become a decent unit I'd like to see McGhee in for Paton. Better tackler, better in the air, better on the ball and can actually move

if fit Paton will start.

Its not gonna be pretty, which may go in our favour !!

On 28/09/2018 at 10:15, Bigbrbairn said:

I don’t know why I think Russel is called Mercer but in my brain that’s where it is. Have done it since he signed!

I think we should put out an appeal pre match for anyone called Mercer to get his boots on. Couldn't work out any worse really!

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Terrace or stand? Never been to Recs before.

It depends. A traditional outburst of morose laughter from behind the goals is my personal favourite.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Terrace or stand? Never been to Recs before.

Stand's for home fans only, unless you're talking about the tent? If you're happy enough with a side view of the pitch then that's probably the better option.

Stand's for home fans only, unless you're talking about the tent? If you're happy enough with a side view of the pitch then that's probably the better option.
I just seen on the website something about a stand and the Railway Terrace. Terrace behind the goals would always be my first pick tbh. Just dont want to make an arse of it, its not everyday you get to got to Alloa

Just now, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I just seen on the website something about a stand and the Railway Terrace. Terrace behind the goals would always be my first pick tbh. Just dont want to make an arse of it, its not everyday you get to got to Alloa

You get access to both from the same turnstiles. Tent usually fills up pretty quickly, (maybe not so much today though).

Archived