Next Partick Thistle manager

Next Partick Thistle manager?  

200 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, professor challenger said:

I've got a McBookies account and use it weekly but I can't find the getting on this.

If like to put a wodge on McIntyre.     I think it's a done deal

2/1 with them.

On 09/10/2018 at 16:01, third lanark said:

We were beaten by East Fife recently they have a couple have a couple hundred fans 

third lanark, what became of that story from about 3 years ago when you said all will be revealed in six months about Third Lanark joining the Lowland League and serious money coming in. Several posters waited and then asked you on the LL forum. Funnily enough you never got back to them. 

Can't say I'd be thrilled by a Jim McIntyre appointment, League Cup win aside he wasn't that impressive considering County's budget and there was a time when Boyce was more or less keeping them in the league. Although, announce it today and at least we might not have Gerry in charge at the weekend. 

The last 15 months or so were so stagnant under Archibald that even Jim McIntyre would be a reasonable choice and a likely upgrade. 

If the new man can do anything at all with our defence to make it look like they actually practice defending during the week, and ultimately if he can steer us to midtable respectability in the second tier, then he will have been worth bringing in.  If we'd kept AA on we would have been in imminent danger of consecutive relegations. He assembled a poor squad this summer, so whoever gets the gig will have to bring fresh ideas, be able to organise and motivate mostly very mediocre players, and hope above all that Bannigan stays fit (as he's quickly reestablished himself as our star again).