SNP Annual National Conference 2018

ICTJohnboy

7 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Aye it is. Absolutely tragic stuff emoji38.png Time this tedious c**t was emptied.

I'm not sure why it is still here. It's very obviously pushing to see how far it can go before it gets emptied. Fucking weirdos these ones. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It usually takes a PM having a hilarious coughing fit during a keynote speech while her set falls apart to be interesting.
More dancing, we need more dancing ! Dancing proves you are a decent human being despite your actions. That cine film of Hitler dancing at the Berghof is a game changer..

4 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

I watched a fair bit of the conference. Admittedly I'm no fan but it was pretty dull stuff.

The highlight of conference is hoping your own contribution is televised, recording it, and playing it over and over again in the early hours of the morning when everyone else is asleep.

Allegedly.  :unsure:

Hi. The conference has never been particularly representative of anything. Other than the SNP membership. If it were, Nicola would be sacked, we'd have Alex back, and Jim Sillars would be back.

I don't see how asking a question or putting forward a point of view, makes me "in touch" or "out of touch", or that it really matters( it certainly doesn't to me). I don't represent any viewpoint, other than my own.

I wasn't particularly looking for support. Those folks don't think we require a rethink. Fair enough.

As i said, i'm fairly convinced we'll be independent soon.

Happy to call a halt to proceedings. We are all Jock Tamson's bairns. Maybe bump into you tomorrow. No hard feelings and all that.

13 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

" A better future is within our grasp, and together we are going to make it happen"

Trying to find the worst part of Nicola's performance now that's a toughie !

Last GE wasn't the worst but as Nicola said it was clearly not good.

I have feeling this conference could be one of her last, she will struggle to keep it up.

All talk no action...Yawn. Nicola, just get on with it.

Archived