Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen - 20th October 2018

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

Will they still get their league winners medals having only played a handful of games this season?

imageproxy (1).png

Yes.  10 games for a medal, they'll be back for the run in, although with it being wrapped up by March they won't be involved in many more meaningful games.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes.  10 games for a medal, they'll be back for the run in, although with it being wrapped up by March they won't be involved in many more meaningful games.

The club can also pay for additional medals, so I’d expect all 130 of our first team players to receive a medal. We may have to hire Scott Gardiner to fire him as a fall guy again if they’re late though.

I've just realised that despite Hearts v Aberdeen and Celtic v Hibs taking place this weekend, Sky have plumped for...

Hamilton v Rangers

0FltS8d.jpg

Fucking laughable - and they're only showing one English Premier League game on Sunday.

I've just realised that despite Hearts v Aberdeen and Celtic v Hibs taking place this weekend, Sky have plumped for...
Hamilton v Rangers
0FltS8d.jpg&key=61028c35510f77aba94069a080e3763395018b53bed83deaf44f73ec87a011ea
Fucking laughable - and they're only showing one English Premier League game on Sunday.
With any luck Eleven Sports will win the TV rights and flick two fingers to shite decisions like this.

13 hours ago, Elixir said:

Hamilton v Rangers

0FltS8d.jpg

5 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:
13 hours ago, Elixir said:
Hamilton v Rangers
0FltS8d.jpg&key=61028c35510f77aba94069a080e3763395018b53bed83deaf44f73ec87a011ea

With any luck Eleven Sports will win the TV rights and flick two fingers to shite decisions like this.

3pm kick off on Saturday= good for attendees

Coverage on Alba= good for me

Hibs v Celtic= who gives a shit?

Eleven Sports? to be seen whether they are another ITV sports or setanta.

Injury ravaged jambos to lose by the only goal in a dire advert for anti football. 

On 10/18/2018 at 16:04, Tony Wonder said:

About as bad news as we could've got with regards to the injuries.  Will be even harder now but  a win here would really be a boost to the players and fans going into a very important run.

I was sick that we've apparently lost Uche for 5 months. But here's a weird thing. I had £10 on Uche to be top SPFL scorer this season at 33-1.  I had forgotten about but, 20 mins ago I just had a wee look at the cash out for that bet, assuming it would be tuppence hapenny. Got £7.88. Now, for a man that will supposedly not kick a ball until after the split, these are incredibly generous  cash-out odds .Which makes me wonder - either Skybet don't have a scooby what goes on in Scotland. Or Levein is trolling everybody and Uche will be back up front for the Hibs game. 

17 minutes ago, bennett said:

Prayers for all of the sheep fans making the great trek down to Edinburgh today.

Have you ever considered not posting on an Aberdeen match thread?

Thanks for your concern though. Saturday 3pm kick offs are easy. It's Sundays that are a pain. 9.07 train got me into Edinburgh for 11.40. You can save that prayer for the morning after.

4 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Have you ever considered not posting on an Aberdeen match thread?

Thanks for your concern though. Saturday 3pm kick offs are easy. It's Sundays that are a pain. 9.07 train got me into Edinburgh for 11.40. You can save that prayer for the morning after.

Did you visit the castle?

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

Did you visit the castle?

No. Just Jenners and Xile. We don't have shops in Aberdeen.  Just sheep.

Now drinking an overpriced beer on my own in Lebowskis. None of my Dandy mates are going to this one. Saving their money for next week or given up altogether. 

No. Just Jenners and Xile. We don't have shops in Aberdeen.  Just sheep.
Now drinking an overpriced beer on my own in Lebowskis. None of my Dandy mates are going to this one. Saving their money for next week or given up altogether. 

Ditto. I’m in shakespeares!

Archived