Israel v Scotland

TheScarf

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DavidMcG said:

O'Donnell been caught out 3 or 4 times already this half and had some poor delivery. McDonald anonymous again.

Naismith,  McGregor both playing well. The rest is all pretty average 

I was away to say I thought McDonald was playing well :lol: sweeping up behind McGinn and McGregor and moving the ball on to better footballers efficiently. Can see why he's selected.

We look confident, too often Scottish sides go abroad and look nervous, not so today, yet anyway.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I was away to say I thought McDonald was playing well :lol: sweeping up behind McGinn and McGregor and moving the ball on to better footballers efficiently. Can see why he's selected.

We look confident, too often Scottish sides go abroad and look nervous, not so today, yet anyway.

Aye I thought McDonald has been one of our better players tbh. 

7 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

You listen to our international managers they always talk about club form James Forrest scores 4 goals at the weekend and can’t even get in the starting 11.

Would have him starting before Johnny Russell all day long he would be lucky to make celtics bench Russell

I'd be stunned if there's any International left back as bad as Scott Tanser was that day.

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

Do away goals count double? :rolleyes:

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Away goals don't count.

The only count after penalty shoot outs.

Think McDonald has been ok so far.

O’Donnell has been caught out of position but hasn’t been punished so far.

Still don’t get why Russell plays though. He was a pretty average player at Derby but suddenly he should be playing for Scotland because he’s scored a few goals in the MLS. Would rather see McBurnie up front. I think Naismith would be able to play off of him that way.

Archived