Israel v Scotland

TheScarf

2 minutes ago, welldaft said:

How ? Seriously 

Israel have had by far the best chances. Yes we are away from home but they are ranked almost 60 places below us 

we have not played well so far this evening. One stupid challenge in the box paints a positive picture. But what I am watching is a poor display from Scotland 

Because chances don't get you the win,  goals do.  If we don't have another shot on goal but Israel don't score we would deserve the win. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have Israel even had a shot on target? Both teams have had 15 minute spells of dominating possession, we got a goal during ours, Israel haven't. What are you expecting?
Players learning each other and a new system and three games in you're hounding them despite them leading a kind of match we traditionally lose, taking a huge step towards Euro qualification.

A shot on target? McGregor has had to make about 3 saves that would have been certain goals. We’ve had one shot on target from a penalty.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Have Israel even had a shot on target? Both teams have had 15 minute spells of dominating possession, we got a goal during ours, Israel haven't. What are you expecting?

Players learning each other and a new system and three games in you're hounding them despite them leading a kind of match we traditionally lose, taking a huge step towards Euro qualification.

^^ watching a different game from everyone else 

Just now, Unleash The Nade said:

^^ watching a different game from everyone else 

Feels like it sometimes, I'm seeing an even game where both sides have had spells dominating, everyone is seeing Israel dominating us and us fluking a goal.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

A shot on target? McGregor has had to make about 3 saves that would have been certain goals. We’ve had one shot on target from a penalty.

Certain goals? They showed the "chances" there and the best was a weak header straight at him, and a long range shot straight at him, absolutely zero chance any competent keeper gets beaten by them.

Can't wait for them to trundle a couple to the keeper second half and you to be seething they've had "five times as many chances" as Scotland.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

It's usually a certain goal if the keeper doesn't save it.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Well we didn't fluke a goal. It was a penalty and we scored it.

We deserve the lead

Exactly my point Gman.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Feels like it sometimes, I'm seeing an even game where both sides have had spells dominating, everyone is seeing Israel dominating us and us fluking a goal.

I agree. Scotland had spells when they were on top - sometimes holding the ball for over 20 passes. Israel probably ended the half better and that's why some are getting a wee bit anxious. 

25 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Jeremy Corbyn

He's done a sudden U-turn on Scottish independence.

There's the second half though so he can always change his mind back depending on the result

As I said I try to see the positives and the only one is we are winning 1-0. Yes that is ultimately the key factor. 

But we have been very poor tonite. We need to up our game 2nd half or otherwise a draw or loss is on the cards. 

Ginger has to give them a bollocking.  

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I see two pish teams who couldn't hit a barn door.

Scotland have had one shot and scored it according to folk on here.

#Clinical

Archived