Scotland v Portugal

buddies1877

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Who the f**k was he waving to at the end? You would have thought we had won 3-1!! Hammered by the Portugal reserve side at home. The tax dodging, alkie should never have been near the job after walking out before.  Did the SFA not consider why no domestic side would touch him with a bargepole. The Scottish football hierarchy need a total clear out from top to bottom!

I'm pretty sure McLeish is trying to recreate Field of Dreams so he's probably seeing a load of old Aberdeen players who have passed on.

3 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

He’s finished wouldn’t be the answer

He's not the future but part of the problem (imo) is we've brought in a whole load of inexperienced players, some younger ones, and thrown them together which is never going to work, you bring new players in gradually, into a reasonably settled team. We could do with Fletcher's experience right now.

Guest DAVIDB69
He's not the future but part of the problem (imo) is we've brought in a whole load of inexperienced players, some younger ones, and thrown them together which is never going to work, you bring new players in gradually, into a reasonably settled team. We could do with Fletcher's experience right now.

I agree but the flip side of that is that strachans dads army squad were allowed all get old without achieving anything.

A bit like the end of the brown era accept they qualified for things.

It’s only a couple of years ago strachan was quoting players of 27/28 as youngsters

1 minute ago, DAVIDB69 said:

I agree but the flip side of that is that strachans dads army squad were allowed all get old without achieving anything.

A bit like the end of the brown era accept they qualified for things.

It’s only a couple of years ago strachan was quoting players of 27/28 as youngsters

Did he?

Archived