Pyramid 2019/2020

You speculating again jeezo we've been to Holland and England wi yer pyramid and yer still nane the wiser :thumsup2
Only a matter of time for ww but this should've all happened 40 odd years ago. 
Only in scotland would there be separate associations.
Fully agreed. It's probably wishful thinking from my side as usual, but if a LL2 in that way were to happen, I think it would be very positive. The juniors get their desired tier 6 entry, there is a proper way into the LL for the better clubs currently outside it, yet it forms some sort of safety net for the existing LL teams. Add in a proper cup tournament for all of non league and a decent structure north of the Tay and it will be a great set up.

I can but hope...

2 minutes ago, Marten said:

Fully agreed. It's probably wishful thinking from my side as usual, but if a LL2 in that way were to happen, I think it would be very positive. The juniors get their desired tier 6 entry, there is a proper way into the LL for the better clubs currently outside it, yet it forms some sort of safety net for the existing LL teams. Add in a proper cup tournament for all of non league and a decent structure north of the Tay and it will be a great set up.

I can but hope...

Some clever politics by the LL.

Put this in your pyramid and smoke it.

If Blackburn make it to the SPFL and are sent to Elgin to play either midweek or Saturday it is acceptable. Why then is it not acceptable for a Tayside club to play in the LL at say Gretna ?
Because you fall into HL territory, not everyone can play in the LL, that would be ridiculous. You even have a cup (or had?) between Tayside and North Region clubs. You might not like it, but it makes absolute sense.

47 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Ye raging aye :lol:

I can feel yer pain from here :thumsup2

Maybes no though if it becomes LL EAST and WEST :ass

You’re like a dug wi tway cocks the day :lol:

34 minutes ago, juniorsforme said:

I propose we disband all associations including the SFA and SPFL and allow Burnieman free reign to sort out Scottish football. He thinks he has all the answers so maybe Mr McGinty deserves an opportunity.

I’ll second that proposal, he would deserve it

18 minutes ago, juniorsforme said:

If Blackburn make it to the SPFL and are sent to Elgin to play either midweek or Saturday it is acceptable. Why then is it not acceptable for a Tayside club to play in the LL at say Gretna ?

Why would it be so terrible for Tayside to come under a HL? Travelling will not go up, the teams around Aberdeenshire aren't further away from places like Dundee than many of the Edinburgh/Lothian teams, leave alone the ones further south. The only real outliers are Wick & Brora, but Gretna/Annan is also quite a trek from Dundee...

11 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
17 minutes ago, juniorsforme said:

Because you fall into HL territory, not everyone can play in the LL, that would be ridiculous. You even have a cup (or had?) between Tayside and North Region clubs. You might not like it, but it makes absolute sense.

Makes sense to you but not to the clubs in Tayside. The gateway to the Highlands is Perth why then is Jeanfield Swifts not included ? Burnie, my club has clocked more miles than any of the Lothian clubs over the years. Travel and distance is not a problem to Lochee United but to the majority of clubs in Tayside it is. The HL covers a huge area from Wick to Aberdeen and I know the North and HL CLUBS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN TAYSIDE CLUBS JOINING THEM. 

Very difficult to carve up the country but Glasgow-Edinburgh-Dundee with clubs in the small towns and villages within those area's should be the feeders for the LL

2 minutes ago, juniorsforme said:

Makes sense to you but not to the clubs in Tayside. The gateway to the Highlands is Perth why then is Jeanfield Swifts not included ? Burnie, my club has clocked more miles than any of the Lothian clubs over the years. Travel and distance is not a problem to Lochee United but to the majority of clubs in Tayside it is. The HL covers a huge area from Wick to Aberdeen and I know the North and HL CLUBS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN TAYSIDE CLUBS JOINING THEM. 

Very difficult to carve up the country but Glasgow-Edinburgh-Dundee with clubs in the small towns and villages within those area's should be the feeders for the LL

Well, a few days ago Juniors entering at tier 6 was a certainty according to some, where is that now? 

Discussions are ongoing with the HL regarding the future of the Pyramid up there, and unless the boundary changes then Tayside clubs are in HL territory,  Caps lock doesn't change that, and it makes perfect sense.

Dundee and Tayside should not be included in a LL feeder. It makes a mockery of the regionalisation between HL/LL.  There's also a case for Perthshire to be included in the HL area as well, but as it stands they are LL.

Just now, Burnie_man said:

Well, a few days ago Juniors entering at tier 6 was a certainty according to some, where is that now? 

Discussions are ongoing with the HL regarding the future of the Pyramid up there, and unless the boundary changes then Tayside clubs are in HL territory,  Caps lock doesn't change that, and it makes perfect sense.

Dundee and Tayside should not be included in a LL feeder. It makes a mockery of the regionalisation between HL/LL.  There's also a case for Perthshire to be included in the HL area as well, but as it stands they are LL.

Burnie, nothing has changed the Juniors are in at Tier 6 and despite the EoS association claiming in their recent board minutes that the EoS is the recognised route for clubs in the Lothians, Borders, Stirlingshire and Fife ......so to is the ERJFA a recognised route for those area's to the LL. 

Time will tell and when it does hopefully your bitterness towards the Juniors and TJ will cease. 

2 minutes ago, juniorsforme said:

Burnie, nothing has changed the Juniors are in at Tier 6 and despite the EoS association claiming in their recent board minutes that the EoS is the recognised route for clubs in the Lothians, Borders, Stirlingshire and Fife ......so to is the ERJFA a recognised route for those area's to the LL. 

Time will tell and when it does hopefully your bitterness towards the Juniors and TJ will cease. 

Except the EoS isn't happy with it and the Lowland League clearly isn't happy with it. Guess who's actually in the SFA Pyramid already.

4 minutes ago, juniorsforme said:

Larry, can you maybe stick with the one ID please, it get's confusing.

Clearly the Juniors aren't in at tier 6 no matter how many times you say it, and how can the ERJFA be a recognised route when they aren't even in the Pyramid lol!  and you still haven't come up with a valid reason why Tayside sides and the HL wouldn't work.

1 minute ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Except the EoS isn't happy with it and the Lowland League clearly isn't happy with it. Guess who's actually in the SFA Pyramid already.

They might not be happy but they have agreed to it. Once again it would be useful is someone or Burnieman can post the recent EoS board minutes in full.

As it stands, here’s how an “unworkable”  HFL2 could look.  The Tayside and North Junior clubs play each other every season in a regional cup anyway.

Lossiemouth

Fort William

Lochee United

Broughty Athletic

Forfar West End

Carnoustie Panmure

Downfield

Kirriemuir

Dundee North End

Banks O’Dee

Montrose Roselea

Culter

Aberdeen East End

Nairn St.Ninian

Colony Park

Ellon United

1 minute ago, juniorsforme said:

They might not be happy but they have agreed to it. Once again it would be useful is someone or Burnieman can post the recent EoS board minutes in full.

There is nothing in there that backs-up your claim, it merely states that the PWG agreed on a WoS and Tayside League, and that the EoS remains opposed to any competitor league in their area. That's it, goodness knows what you keep referring to, maybe you can post it up since you have been passed the info?

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:

Larry, can you maybe stick with the one ID please, it get's confusing.

Clearly the Juniors aren't in at tier 6 no matter how many times you say it, and how can the ERJFA be a recognised route when they aren't even in the Pyramid lol!  and you still haven't come up with a valid reason why Tayside sides and the HL wouldn't work.

I have two ID's Locheeboy and Juniorsforme...............nothing to hide.......I'm no keyboard warrior. The Juniors come in at Tier 6 for season 2019-20 from that point they are a route to the Pryamid. You have the minutes ....publish them or at least the paragraph that the EoS accepts the decison.

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:

There is nothing in there that backs-up your claim, it merely states that the PWG agreed on a WoS and Tayside League, and that the EoS remains opposed to any competitor league in their area. That's it, goodness knows what you keep referring to, maybe you can post it up since you have been passed the info?

It does not say the EoS are opposed 

1 minute ago, juniorsforme said:

I have two ID's Locheeboy and Juniorsforme...............nothing to hide.......I'm no keyboard warrior. The Juniors come in at Tier 6 for season 2019-20 from that point they are a route to the Pryamid. You have the minutes ....publish them or at least the paragraph that the EoS accepts the decision.

Just now, juniorsforme said:

It does not say the EoS are opposed 

In which case you don't have the EoS minutes!  I'm not going to post them up just to prove you wrong.

If you have nothing to hide you don't operate two ID's :lol:

1 hour ago, juniorsforme said:

I propose we disband all associations including the SFA and SPFL and allow Burnieman free reign to sort out Scottish football. He thinks he has all the answers so maybe Mr McGinty deserves an opportunity.

Sounds reasonable.

Just now, Burnie_man said:

In which case you don't have the EoS minutes!  I'm not going to post them up just to prove you wrong.

If you have nothing to hide you don't operate two ID's :lol:

What is it with you ? Nothing to hide from my point of view. Burnie stop lying, if you have read the minutes you know I am telling the truth. I have no need to lie and I am not point scoring over you all I have said consistently is the EoS minutes tell a different story from what you are saying.