Pyramid 2019/2020

11 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

I've seen worse but if you go to all that trouble of creating a fantasy pyramid you might as well integrate the SoS with the West.

I was kind of hoping it would die a noble death and incorporate itself into the Southwest/Ayrshire setup at tier 8 that only has 9 teams, so potential for plenty of more.

In an ideal world I would’ve got rid, but they still serve a purpose 

Edited by Spyro

WRJFA Championship medals handed over in an Iceland carrier bag last night.

Where does this loyalty to "the grade" come from, amateur fitba is organised better.

That’s shameful nearly as bad as the SFA changing the rules at the eleventh hour to deny players the promotion they had earned.

2 hours ago, Vollyman said:

That’s shameful nearly as bad as the SFA changing the rules at the eleventh hour to deny players the promotion they had earned.

Can you imagine if the juniors were in at tier 6 and tj was running all the cup competitions, like some suggested would be the case... Iceland would make at least 20p profit from all the carrier bags.....

Edited by Guest

50 minutes ago, G4Mac said:

Can you imagine if the juniors were in at tier 6 and tj was running all the cup competitions, like some suggested would be the case... Iceland would make at least 20p profit from all the carrier bags.....

Can I point out, I was only joking when I said tj Should run it! The reaction was funnier than the comment though, I must not have been the first to say it :lol:

33 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Now that Theresa May has admitted she’s shite at negotiating and should resign is there any sign that Scotland’s worst negotiator is also considering a resignation?

Maybe it's an idea for them to swap jobs?

22 hours ago, Spyro said:

Can I point out, I was only joking when I said tj Should run it! The reaction was funnier than the comment though, I must not have been the first to say it :lol:

Yeah really wasn't aimed at you spyro.... There have been those before you that seemed to think the sjfa could be kept round to run the cup competitions..... It makes me chuckle heartily inside at the thought..... 

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, mcruic said:

A  minor issue:

Coltness United don't exist any more - they became Newmains United - you have both in it.

I know, I’m just down the road from them, wondered if anyone would notice! They are back though, playing in the Airdrie and Coatbridge Amateur League and seem to have some ambition... even get a mention on the road sign on the way into Coltness. I would show proof but Google Maps haven’t updated since the sign went up. Newmains is a lovely ground too, possibly my new local team. Promised myself I’d visit for a game or 2 next season, although they better improve a bit :whistle

On 23/05/2019 at 20:51, Burnie_man said:

WRJFA Championship medals handed over in an Iceland carrier bag last night.

Where does this loyalty to "the grade" come from, amateur fitba is organised better.

Team wins EOSL and is shafted. What a fecking joke

15 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Team wins EOSL and is shafted. What a fecking joke

Remind me which league the West Super Prem promotes to?

Edited by Cyclizine