Calling Cards of Morons

31 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Must be shite being Nicholas Witchell. You go from being a main news anchor to Royal correspondent in the full knowledge Charles on mic calling him an awful person. Imagine going to work every day with f**k all to say about people who hate you. What a humiliating existence.

Very  on brand English. 

9 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Im sure she had ditched all her Corgis. Also the BBC will probably shut down it will be either rolling news or just be somber music. Most countries do this for the royals which I think is quite odd especially the ones who live remote lives from their subjects. At least the Japanese Emperor meets normal folk and sits on the floor despite living in great luxury.

I also wonder how much money will need to be spent changing everything from "Her Majesty's..." to "His Majesty's..." when Old Bettie finally pegs it.

Or maybe they just won't bother. Recently I was doing the Kirkintilloch Treasure Trail with the kids and one of the clues was a postbox with "GR" on. Presumably that's dating back to Bettie's auld man and was never updated or replaced.

7 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

We were due to play Rangers at Celtic Park two days after Diana's chauffeur got pished and decided to go all Ayrton Senna in the Paris tunnel, the Scottish League, as it was then cancelled the match due to rumoured fear of unrest and sick chanting...

......like that doesn't go on every other time we play them anyway.  :lol:

It goes on everytime you play anyone.

I also wonder how much money will need to be spent changing everything from "Her Majesty's..." to "His Majesty's..." when Old Bettie finally pegs it.
Or maybe they just won't bother. Recently I was doing the Kirkintilloch Treasure Trail with the kids and one of the clues was a postbox with "GR" on. Presumably that's dating back to Bettie's auld man and was never updated or replaced.
I wonder how long it will take for the new money to be minted as well, going forward we may as well have Wills the shagger to save money in the future

I wonder how long it will take for the new money to be minted as well, going forward we may as well have Wills the shagger to save money in the future
George VI coins (sixpence, shilling and florin) were in circulation right up to late 1971, coexisting with Lizzie's coins of the same value and the newly minted 5p and 10p.

I'm pretty sure the sixpence (2 and a half pence) was used up until 1980.

Im sure she had ditched all her Corgis. Also the BBC will probably shut down it will be either rolling news or just be somber music. Most countries do this for the royals which I think is quite odd especially the ones who live remote lives from their subjects. At least the Japanese Emperor meets normal folk and sits on the floor despite living in great luxury.
Yes, it was rolling royal news on all channels here for about 3 days. Or the screen was just a picture of the king.
No music was allowed in public for 1 month.

If it's that easy for the BBC to (deservedly) sack someone, why do they still have so many utter escapees of failed contraception on their books?

36 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

FTFY. And the answer is so pure of thought that the implication of posting would never enter your mind, according to the lying b*****d.

It really is calling card of moron stuff though. Even if you're a hardened racist anyone with any presence of mind would know that his tweet would probably result in almost instant sacking