Calling Cards of Morons

11 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

So who made the other cities? The Great Old Ones?

11 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

The pigeons made Edinburgh

1 hour ago, Arabdownunder said:

Dundee just happened

Aberdeen was made - and is run - by the seagulls.

19 hours ago, TheScarf said:

The lack of ambition stuff you see gets on my dick.

Dumbarton are taking some flak on facebook this summer for our seemingly awful level of signings, it didn't take long for the usual suspects to trot out that the board "needs to show ambition". When you ask them what "ambition" actually means in their eyes it essentially boils down to "throw money at it and hope we get good". I would agree that anyone trotting "ambition" stuff like that is a moron. Along with those who think that a football stadium "lacks character".

3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Dumbarton are taking some flak on facebook this summer for our seemingly awful level of signings, it didn't take long for the usual suspects to trot out that the board "needs to show ambition". When you ask them what "ambition" actually means in their eyes it essentially boils down to "throw money at it and hope we get good". I would agree that anyone trotting "ambition" stuff like that is a moron. Along with those who think that a football stadium "lacks character".

Yep, it's very Rangersy for fans to scream for investment, throw shit at the wall and see what sticks. 

39 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Are Dumbarton not rolling in it after raising the price of their season tickets when they shared a division with Sevco?