Calling Cards of Morons

1 hour ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Parents who allow their kids to play games or films on their tablets in restaurants without headphones. The fat fecks today seemed oblivious to the annoyance caused . Back in the day, I took a meal as the opportunity to interract with my sprog.

Terrific Yer Da posting and telling how it should be.  

What's worse is parents on their phones/tablets in restaurants or trains whilst their wee shites run about bored as f**k and annoying everyone.

What's worse is parents on their phones/tablets in restaurants or trains whilst their wee shites run about bored as f**k and annoying everyone.
I thought we were going to keep it quiet about me being yer da until the DNA test came through?

16 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Slumming it on trains and in the sort of establishments where kids run wild as the parents bevvy? Hope you get back on your feet soon.

Provided the person isn't leaving themselves short or missing bills to buy the hoody I don't see how someone buying something they like with their on money is moronic.

13 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Provided the person isn't leaving themselves short or missing bills to buy the hoody I don't see how someone buying something they like with their on money is moronic.

Exactly. I paid £250 for a Fake London Genius top a few years back because I loved it. 

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I take absolutely no joy from buying clothes or footwear. It really is a chore for me. Each to their own, but anyone paying 3 figures for one item of clothing is batshit crazy to me.

Well that was a quick turnaround from non-judgemental to judgemental. 

38 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Exactly. I paid £250 for a Fake London Genius top a few years back because I loved it. 

Used to love FLG. Do they still bring out stuff or have they gone bust? 

Ive seen Barbour and more shockingly - Belstaff - have started selling in the clubby books. Watch the quality plummet now. :(

3 minutes ago, Dele said:

Ive seen Barbour and more shockingly - Belstaff - have started selling in the clubby books. Watch the quality plummet now. :(

One of the sales staff in Urban Outfitters I think it was, told me they had gone bust when I asked them why they weren't stocking their stuff anymore. Proper quality clobber. 

Well that was a quick turnaround from non-judgemental to judgemental. 
I'm not judging you (any further at least) and it doesn't upset me as such, I just find it mental. But if it makes you/them happy then fire in!

56 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I paid £250 for a Fake London Genius top a few years back

10 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

gone bust

Confused_Christian_Bale.0.gif

How does one go bust selling tops with obscene mark up prices?

Edited by Hedgecutter

Ive seen Barbour and more shockingly - Belstaff - have started selling in the clubby books. Watch the quality plummet now. [emoji20]

Belstaff is owned by Jim Ratcliffe now (the c***s c**t) he gives zero fucks about quality.