Calling Cards of Morons

5 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Saying one two one two two two two when checking if a microphone works.

Or yelling out from the crowd "Great, ye can count!"

Also add: Cheering when a member of the bar staff drops and breaks a glass.

20 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I don't mind that. It was a thing from Loaded magazine in the 90s. They had a "Good work fella" award/section - eg if you sent in something vaguely interesting enough for them to publish you'd get a GWF mention. It was a decent magazine - it got lumped in with "lads" mags and lad culture but it was cleverer and funnier than more vacuous stuff like FHM. 

Rouges gallery was a favourite,  they always shoe horned in a return of the Mack pun.

Found a box of them up attic recently along with all the posters,  Donna Air, Michelle Norkett ,Partridge, Denise van outen etc. Probably every issue from about the judge dread cover in the mid nineties to about 2001ish when it started to change its format.

Edited by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows
Norkett not Nurding

Something that's got on my tits recently is people who leave reviews on Amazon to the effect of "Haven't tried it yet". These cretins presumably buy something then after a while get an automated email asking if they want to leave a review for it, yet lack the intelligence to realise it would be better to either wait until they've actually read/watched/used the thing or simply ignore the email in the first place.

1 minute ago, nsr said:

Something that's got on my tits recently is people who leave reviews on Amazon to the effect of "Haven't tried it yet". These cretins presumably buy something then after a while get an automated email asking if they want to leave a review for it, yet lack the intelligence to realise it would be better to either wait until they've actually read/watched/used the thing or simply ignore the email in the first place.

This.

Or alternatively "I gave the product 2 stars because it arrived late"

Yes, that's definitely a fault of the product you fucking imbecilic fuckwitted twatalogue. 

Tough Mudder 
I've never done it and have no desire to do so. I don't really care if folk do it or not. What I do think is annoying is the manky fucks who don't go straight home and wash. I've been at Tesco a couple of times and there is someone walking around covered in mud. It screams of 'look at me'.

13 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
22 minutes ago, Skerla said:
Tough Mudder 

I've never done it and have no desire to do so. I don't really care if folk do it or not. What I do think is annoying is the manky fucks who don't go straight home and wash. I've been at Tesco a couple of times and there is someone walking around covered in mud. It screams of 'look at me'.

Similar to folk who wear festival wristbands for months afterwards. Manky fucks.

52 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

There's one in Dundee station now as well

Dundee is also full of smelly musical type folks. So I bet there's loads of attention seeking p***ks play it up there also.