Calling Cards of Morons

6 hours ago, Skerla said:

Tough Mudder 

I now avoid going to the gym before 1pm on weekends, as weekend mornings its usually full of mid life crisis guys swaggering around in their "Tough Mudder finisher" t-shirts. Good for you, you did the bare minimum of finishing something you started, now stop hogging the bench with your feet up 30kg bench pressing!  

7 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

This.

Or alternatively "I gave the product 2 stars because it arrived late"

Yes, that's definitely a fault of the product you fucking imbecilic fuckwitted twatalogue. 

Amazon not having a dedicated form for delivery feedback is a bigger problem here

5 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

It looks like she's had her tits done and it's making her look weird.

For some reason I'm reminded of this:

A pile of glossy magazines lay on a large black coffee table. They bore such titles as Wide-o, Scheme Scene and Bevvy Merchants. Madonna flicked idly through the magazine called Radge, coming to an abrupt halt as her eyes feasted on the pallid figure of Deek Prentice, resplendent in a purple, aqua and black shellsuit.

‘Phoah! Ah’d shag the erse oafay that anywey,’ she lustily exclaimed.

12 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:
5 hours ago, philpy said:
People that wait outside shops before they've even opened.

The Apple shop in Glasgow sees this often. Why would someone queue all night to spend top dollar, with no discount, for the latest piece of i-tat?

Because they're an i-tit.

Was mooching through a snowy wet Glasgow a few weeks ago at 0830on the way to a meeting.
A couple of the shoe shops had queues round the block. One was entirely composed of Chinese people.
I had no idea but it turns out it was the launch of a new Nike trainer.
Utter fuds, one and all.

29 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:
5 hours ago, philpy said:
People that wait outside shops before they've even opened.

The Apple shop in Glasgow sees this often. Why would someone queue all night to spend top dollar, with no discount, for the latest piece of i-tat?

When I worked at Iceland in Aberdeen folk always queued outside before opening, although at least half were jakies who sprinted to the booze section when the shop opened. When the new licensing laws came in in 2009 they stopped doing this.

Willingly attending the Apprentice Boys of Derry march in Inverness today.

I was discussing this in Twitter - I can’t recall any marches like this in Inverness when I was a kid (1980s and 90s). My dad, who has lived in Inverness since 1968 and was a reporter there said there was one in the 1970s but it just bemused people. Yet about five years ago they started happening, it’s utterly bizarre.