Calling Cards of Morons

18 minutes ago, nsr said:

I've always assumed it's bellends with Audis and BMWs who are terrified of their car getting a scratch when the guy in the next space opens his door.

That's my take on it too.  If you're scared of that, take a bus or taxi or walk to the shops.

52 minutes ago, nsr said:

I've always assumed it's bellends with Audis and BMWs who are terrified of their car getting a scratch when the guy in the next space opens his door.

In that case they should send their servants to do the shopping, driving the staff car.

Image result for staff car

I went to Gleneagles once for a relative's birthday and there were Bentleys and Rolls Royces parked over two spaces all over the joint. When I asked some of the other guests what this was all about, they said something along the lines of 'if you'd bought a car like that you wouldn't want it scratched' which increased my blood pressure severalfold. Gleneagles is for wankers.

Edited by Andre Bo

13 minutes ago, Andre Bo said:

they said something along the lines of 'if you'd bought a car like that you wouldn't want it scratched'

These people are just pretending to be well off.

Proper well off people don't care if their Bentley gets scratched, they just buy another one :) 

2 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

These people are just pretending to be well off.

Proper well off people don't care if their Bentley gets scratched, they just buy another one :) 

Gleneagles is full of these chancers.

4 hours ago, nsr said:

People who take up two car parking spaces for a normal-sized car. Should be shoved in one of those car crushers. The car too.

Agreed however cuntos who dont possess the basic motor skills to carefully open their car doors in a car park need shoved into the boot before they get flung into the crushed.

9 hours ago, nsr said:

People who take up two car parking spaces for a normal-sized car. Should be shoved in one of those car crushers. The car too.

People who buy cars far to big to park in normal car parks e.g. Hummers and Urban owners of Range Rovers.

Edited by Adam101

step son is home for the weekend having split up with his long term girlfriend; is now sat in his pants watching some terry pratchett thing on prime, and discussing it as if it is 'real' as in 'that guy's a level five mage - he'd never be able to cast that spell without (doing some inexplicable made up shite) first, or using (some other inexplicable made up shite) to make sure that the effects didn't cause (some other inexplicable made up shite)'

he seems genuinely concerned at the perceived inconsistencies in the intricacies of the plot with regard to this sort of thing, and is seething to take issue with someone who gives a f**k about it

he also used to go to 'comicons' dressed up with said former girlfriend

enjoy it as fiction, by all means - escapism is great - but know where to draw the fucking line man - you're 25 years old !

step son is home for the weekend having split up with his long term girlfriend; is now sat in his pants watching some terry pratchett thing on prime, and discussing it as if it is 'real' as in 'that guy's a level five mage - he'd never be able to cast that spell without (doing some inexplicable made up shite) first, or using (some other inexplicable made up shite) to make sure that the effects didn't cause (some other inexplicable made up shite)'
he seems genuinely concerned at the perceived inconsistencies in the intricacies of the plot with regard to this sort of thing, and is seething to take issue with someone who gives a f**k about it
enjoy it as fiction, by all means - escapism is great - but know where to draw the fucking line man - you're 25 years old !
Give the guy a break! He's probably dying inside and just focussing on something to take his mind off his thoughts. Not sure about the pants thing though tbf.

On 31/05/2019 at 08:44, nsr said:

I do this, but I'm terrible at parking so it's better than hitting someone else's car, wouldn't go to a near parking space though 

10 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

Well at least he's not chronically masterbating.