Calling Cards of Morons

1 hour ago, ah-dee said:
1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:
I was at our local Saturday afternoon market just past. I take my wee boy to the bouncy castle thingy and trampolines.
There is about 4 seats you can sit on if your one of the ones that wait around for the kids rather than wander round the market.
There was this 1 woman about 55, she must have took about 20 selfie poses/photos in the 30 mins. Full on standing pose, fixing her hair and duck lips..the full shabang.
She was not a wid. Incredible stuff

the duck lips are the worst part. that has never been and never will be sexy so they should give it up now!

I don't know, darkin room on their knees, I wouldn't complain.

I also never mention, she lay on the bouncy castle one shot, I nearly got up from my P&B conversation to hit her with my selfie stick...

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

In my experience, when during a debate someone declares "I am entitled to my opinion!" it's an admittance that they haven't anything to come back with. 

Yup. My go to riposte is, 'As am I entitled to tell you that you're full of shite'.

16 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

thinking it's reasonable that the police should be investigating  complaints in to non-criminal activities, whilst fifteen year olds are being stabbed to death on the streets

Why do you hate womyn and muhnorities so much?

25 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

People walking two abreast down an aisle in a supermarket.

The one in the centre of the aisle walks slightly behind their partner but leans towards you and wonders why they get a shoulder in the pus.

Or groups of 3+ walking side by side along the pavement.  By this, I mean students.

48 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

People that use the Google search bar on chrome to search for Google to then search for what they were after.

And then proceed to type in something that is likely saved in their favourites already, like ; Facebook, BBC News, Gmail....

1 minute ago, jamieson87 said:

And then proceed to type in something that is likely saved in their favourites already, like ; Facebook, BBC News, Gmail....

Use a Bing toolbar in Chrome to search for "google".