favourite film

ah-dee

not sure if this has been done before and if so please delete and redirect.

whats your favourite film and why?

mines 'blues brothers'. still the only musical ive ever enjoyed. john belushi is fantastic in it and as a musician i love the huge names that appear in it despite their terrible accting! been a favourite of mine since i was a kid.

also me and my brother can absolutely own 'everybody needs somebody to love" on karaoke. im not talking recording standard but xfactor standard.

the only film that comes close is 'the crow' but the older ive got the more i think its not a great film because of the film but because of the legacy brandon lee left behind. still very enjoyable.

whats the p&b masses favourites?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jurassic Park

I've adored it since it came out. My Dad died last December and one of my happiest childhood memories is him taking me to see it when I was 10. Queuing round to the JobCentre in Falkirk for over two hours to get in to the old Cannon Cinema.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

One of the first films I ever saw in a cinema (ABC on Sauchiehall St, RIP), and still my favourite. Action, Adventure, Nazis getting their comeuppance, and the guy's dad is James Bond. Brilliant.

If it's not your favourite film, you chose poorly.

Archived