St Johnstone v Rangers, Sunday 23rd December 12:15pm

It was obvious what st Johnstone were going to do, really no excuse for continually falling for this. We're not going to break them down and charging forward just leaves gaps at the back.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

Celtic will destroy them at Ibrox next weekend and 49000 Newco will be there to witness It.

I agree. It’s worrying that Celtic effectively have zero strikers in their squad and are still well clear at the top.

They are miles away the best team and I don’t know how we stop this alarming lack of competition in our game.

I agree. It’s worrying that Celtic effectively have zero strikers in their squad and are still well clear at the top.

They are miles away the best team and I don’t know how we stop this alarming lack of competition in our game.

Well clear ?

Everything crossed for Boxing Day. All the Reds can do is keep going on winning runs (like DM does every season).

If only we sold all those Semi Final tickets. #tinpot

3 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Well clear ?

Everything crossed for Boxing Day. All the Reds can do is keep going on winning runs (like DM does every season).

If only we sold all those Semi Final tickets. #tinpot

When they win their game in hand it’s a 6 point lead. They don’t even need strikers in their squad now. Be good for the league if you win on Boxing Day but it’s a big ask of you.

Watched the Ibrox Club a few times this season and really can’t see what their game plan is. Even in the “class above” match they had loads of possession and create nothing.

Where is their pace ? They are so pedestrian.

Archived