The Scottish Premiership's Best & Worst Posters Thread 2018

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Dundee fan chewing taffies is an absolute worst c**t and sends threatening PMs.

He’s also a member of the “must reply to everything” club so no doubt will pipe up with some kind of retort.

You are a very very strange individual.

Called it.

On 21/12/2018 at 00:13, jupe1407 said:

Back by popular demand (not really) and because I will probably have f**k all better to do between Christmas and New Year other than work, visit relatives I can barely be arsed with and spend valuable time counting votes and posting shite on here, it's this years Best & Worst posters thread. Was there even one last year? 

Anyway, similar to previous efforts, nominate your best and worst posters for each Premiership club to me by PM, preferably with some semi-amusing reason, or reference to a hilarious heads-gone. 

Rules and stuff. 

1. Can't vote for the same poster twice in either Best or Worst

2. You can vote for them once each in both Best and Worst, although that would be fucking strange. 

3. Feel free to attempt to provoke a headgone by posting your nominations on the main thread, but as I'm a lazy c**t, and also because my employer won't take kindly to me fannying about on P&B during the day trawling the thread to count votes, they need to be PMed to me to count. 

4. Max of three nominations each for Best & Worst

Nominations close at 23:59 on Xmas eve, with the results being posted two clubs a day from Boxing Day onwards. 

Knock yourselves out, cuntos. 

Far's eh results en Jupe?

Or have you went all @Ludo*1 on us?

21 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Far's eh results en Jupe?

Or have you went all @Ludo*1 on us?

The rumour is that the hapless @jupe1407is inviting @Oleksandrto try and sort out his poll for him.  I also hear that @Ludo*1is on a retainer as a special advisor.

Next up:  Poll of P&B's Worst Pollsters...

27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Next up:  Poll of P&B's Worst Pollsters...

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'd like to propose that three days' notice is far too short.

Oh i forgot about you.  You're the one who tried a poll but couldn't count!  Still, at least you tried unlike the forum's Victor Meldrew who has clearly shat his breeks.

Just back from visiting the bird's relatives, watching the end of the Watford-Chelsea game, and having a shite. Apologies. 

Tam mentioned the short notice in his PM.

Up to you c***s, I can extend the deadline if you want more time to fire in votes, or start the results. Don't mind either way tbh. 

Oh i forgot about you.  You're the one who tried a poll but couldn't count!  Still, at least you tried unlike the forum's Victor Meldrew who has clearly shat his breeks.
I voted for you as best Rangers poster, so I expect vitriolic NONSENSE from everyone.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

One too many boxing day libations? I've no idea what you're talking about. 

6 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I voted for you as best Rangers poster, so I expect vitriolic NONSENSE from everyone.

That's quite comforting.  I usually receive UNMITIGATED TRIPE  from the diddies...

18 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's quite comforting.  I usually receive UNMITIGATED TRIPE  from the diddies...

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

One last push to out-do bennet then.

Thanks buddy.  Not that I was struggling for examples but you made it easy for me.

f**k it, results time, starting with ABERDEEN

The votes for our sheep-molesting cousins up the A90 were a veritable who's who. Literally who the f**k is who. I'd heard of about 4 of these c***s. Changed days since StandFree03 was a virtual cert to scoop both the Best and Worst Categories.

Anyway, the Best Abherghreen posters in reverse order were: 

3rd: @Frank Grimes

2nd: @Suspect Device

and our clear winner, receiving several outright nominations, plus a few mentions was @Melanius Mullarkey

MM clearly moved several posters to nominate him with glowing tributes such as "posts on every fucking thread but seems quite witty", "he's the only Aberdeen fan I can remember right now" and "a boring c**t, but he's alright". Take a fucking bow. 

The Worst Aberdeen poster was a closer run affair. However, the Dons' list of banality, in reverse order was: 

3rd. @jmothecat

2nd @Menzel

And by the slimmest of margins, Aberdeen's worst poster of 2018 was @kingjoey. Personally I've never seen any of his posts that I can recall, however the only two reasons given were "I couldn't think of anyone else" and "he's a fucking idiot".  Proof enough, imo.

Well done/commiserations*

(* delete as applicable)

ETA: Celtic up next. 

Archived