The Scottish Premiership's Best & Worst Posters Thread 2018

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

DUNDEE

I might be biased here, but we've had some fucking amazing posters over the years. Amazingly in a good sense with the now rarely-heard-from @dundeebarry, and amazingly shite no-marks like @silvery tay and full-on nutters like @non deluded dee and his 62 aliases.  We've provided some epic breakdowns over the years as well.  Few will top @Big Gus's stunning fall from a mildly amusing guy who posted about pies to a seething mess on the Mumsnet thread and the sadness of his dreams being crushed so brutally by @craigkillie. Anyway both of this year's "winners" were actually quite clear cut in terms of votes. 

First up, it's the Dees BEST poster award. In reverse order: 

3. @Girth

2. @G_Man1985

And our clear winner with six outright nominations, was @Dee Man, his nomination back up with tributes such as "seems alright" and "he talks the most sense"

Our worst poster is usually a fairly clear-cut affair, and probably usually won by one of NDD's various aliases (can't be arsed with the research tbh). This year has been no exception (well the clear-cut part). In reverse order, our ginger step-children and WORST posters are: 

3rd.  @Chewing Taffies

2nd. @Dundee-FC92

And our resounding winner, picking up a magnificent/fucking humiliating SEVEN outright nominations plus various other placings, is our Morrissey-loving, rep-system hating, cat-obsessed loonball @Bigmouth Strikes Again. "Morrissey is a c**t" accompanied one of his nominations, as did "one of those weirdos who sends PMs about dots" and "fucking nutjob". 

I'll be honest here, I've no idea what happened to the boy. He seemed to go from posting  cat pics, with the occasional torrent of well-deserved abuse at Old Man Danger to an all out emotional breakdown involving some DAB weirdo, the rep system and Gman. Nuts. Anyway, a complete heads-gone round here never goes unrewarded, so enjoy the dying embers of 2018 with this harsh but fair result. 

Thank you. 

Damned with faint praise there. 

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Deeman?

65B4ED45-7549-445B-8FCE-BDFC209E7782.jpeg

images (7).jpeg

DUNDEE
I might be biased here, but we've had some fucking amazing posters over the years. Amazingly in a good sense with the now rarely-heard-from [mention=13408]dundeebarry[/mention], and amazingly shite no-marks like [mention=13995]silvery tay[/mention] and full-on nutters like [mention=29665]non deluded dee[/mention] and his 62 aliases.  We've provided some epic breakdowns over the years as well.  Few will top [mention=12660]Big Gus[/mention]'s stunning fall from a mildly amusing guy who posted about pies to a seething mess on the Mumsnet thread and the sadness of his dreams being crushed so brutally by [mention=11624]craigkillie[/mention]. Anyway both of this year's "winners" were actually quite clear cut in terms of votes. 
First up, it's the Dees BEST poster award. In reverse order: 
3. [mention=61427]Girth[/mention]
2. [mention=17699]G_Man1985[/mention]
And our clear winner with six outright nominations, was [mention=25521]Dee Man[/mention], his nomination back up with tributes such as "seems alright" and "he talks the most sense"
Our worst poster is usually a fairly clear-cut affair, and probably usually won by one of NDD's various aliases (can't be arsed with the research tbh). This year has been no exception (well the clear-cut part). In reverse order, our ginger step-children and WORST posters are: 
3rd.  [mention=29405]Chewing Taffies[/mention]
2nd. [mention=69600]Dundee-FC92[/mention]
And our resounding winner, picking up a magnificent/fucking humiliating SEVEN outright nominations plus various other placings, is our Morrissey-loving, rep-system hating, cat-obsessed loonball [mention=12506]Bigmouth Strikes Again[/mention]. "Morrissey is a c**t" accompanied one of his nominations, as did "one of those weirdos who sends PMs about dots" and "fucking nutjob". 
I'll be honest here, I've no idea what happened to the boy. He seemed to go from posting  cat pics, with the occasional torrent of well-deserved abuse at Old Man Danger to an all out emotional breakdown involving some DAB weirdo, the rep system and Gman. Nuts. Anyway, a complete heads-gone round here never goes unrewarded, so enjoy the dying embers of 2018 with this harsh but fair result. 
Thank you. 

I came third! I see myself as very beige. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

HEARTS

The Jambos have brought much to P&B over the years, older c***s like myself will remember the sudden influx from Kickback a few years ago, with these new young upstarts flooding the SPL forum with a heady mix of chronic banter, amusing memes and in some cases outright seethe. They seem a bit quieter these days, partly due to Hibs recently deciding not to be their bitches for the foreseeable future, and they themselves crashing and burning as only Hearts can after a promising start to the season. Onto the nominations, and as far as Hearts were concerned this was a fairly tame affair. Quite a few posters didn't bother nominating either category. In conclusion, they've gone a bit beige. 

Anyhoo, Hearts BEST posters top three were as follows: 

3rd. @JamieThomas

2nd. @Elixir (actually)

And taking the title of being slightly better than average is @NJ2. That's probably a bit harsh as his contributions are largely pretty good. However the P&B masses were less enthusiastic, as comments included "Erm NJ2 maybe, can't think of many good Jambo posters" and "I was going to vote for SEETHING for a laugh but he's a p***k so this c**t will do". Well done m8. 

I can't be fucked with a 4 line build up to the WORST posters. A genuinely uninspiring bunch of fucking patter vacuums. 

3rd. @SEETHING

2nd. @Pet Jeden

And our Hearts supporting loser of 2018, to the surprise of absolutely no one, is of course, @Elixir. I didn't think anyone could be shiter than Pet Jeden, but somehow you've done it. A worthy winner, perfectly summarised by one of the few accompanying comments: "an insufferable w**k". 

Hibees up next. 

HIBERNIAN

Can the M9s throw up better candidates than their bitter city rivals? They certainly have plenty of candidates with a huge number of posters on P&B, though rumours abound that they are all aliases of a single fan. That sounds fucking mental, but let's remember that losers like @Flybhoy have had plenty of aliases kicking about the forum over the years. I won't like, I'm a bit jealous of these Hibee c***s. Responsible themselves for about 65% of "the banter years" with their seemingly effortless trolling of Rangers and their fans, not to mention crawling out of the shadows of their dominant city rivals to slap them about a bit for a while. They even have cool strips and a tidy stadium. Soave fuckers. No thread on P&B will ever top the 2016 Scottish Cup Final. A truly glorious part of P&B legend, isn't it @Solitaire:lol:

Anyway, the Hibees BEST posters were: 

3rd. @Bohemian

2nd. Whatever Mon_Dieu is called now

And our clear winner @The Grass Is Greener. A well-deserved win imo and a sound c**t to boot. 

As for the WORST poster. We had quite a few nominations spread across a few posters so no one really ran away with the title (not that you'd want to). Anyway, the list of shame is:

3rd. @Glen Sannox

2nd. @BawWatchin

And by a slim margin (a single nomination in fact) the Hubs useless c**t of 2018 is @RadgerTheBadger. I have to say it's hard to disagree with this. The boy's just no right. P&B agreed, with a few fairly cutting comments accompanying his votes: "An absolute fucking melt of a boy", "surely no one is actually this stupid" and "a fucking woeful poster and probably an equally terrible human being" . I can't disagree with any of these sentiments. He's an atrocious poster. 

That's it for tonight cuntos. More shite tomorrow. 

44 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

I can't be fucked with a 4 line build up to the WORST posters. A genuinely uninspiring bunch of fucking patter vacuums. 

3rd. @SEETHING

Not bad, considering I've only posted about 65 times in 2018. :lol:

Most about how shite Dundee and Jack Hamilton are iirc, so needless to say I've had the last laugh. 8)

And taking the title of being slightly better than average is [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention]. That's probably a bit harsh as his contributions are largely pretty good. However the P&B masses were less enthusiastic, as comments included "Erm NJ2 maybe, can't think of many good Jambo posters" and "I was going to vote for SEETHING for a laugh but he's a p***k so this c**t will do". Well done m8. 

PLEASING
f**k all the teachers that said I’d never amount to anything. Look after each other and look after yourselves. Here’s to 2019. Fin.

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Easily the best bit about these threads is when people claim to be chuffed to be voted worst poster.

Plenty time to get your acceptance speech ready for next year’s League 1 thread.

14 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

3rd. @Glen Sannox

2nd. @BawWatchin

And by a slim margin (a single nomination in fact) the Hubs useless c**t of 2018 is @RadgerTheBadger. I have to say it's hard to disagree with this. The boy's just no right. P&B agreed, with a few fairly cutting comments accompanying his votes: "An absolute fucking melt of a boy", "surely no one is actually this stupid" and "a fucking woeful poster and probably an equally terrible human being" . I can't disagree with any of these sentiments. He's an atrocious poster. 

That's it for tonight cuntos. More shite tomorrow. 

Beaten by a poster whose posts I never even notice on here. Ljsl9nQ.png

seething.gif&key=1420b1f512c16dd6f05780d tbqh.

On 12/26/2018 at 23:01, Dindeleux said:

Much as it pains to me to admit it I agree with Kincardine that P+B seems to be going a bit downhill present which is meaning less interest in these types of threads. Difference being that the volume of traffic on here doesn’t really bother me whereas with an alcoholic mess like Kincardine this site is a huge part of his sad bigoted life.

Away you go, ya mad ketchup squirter.  You've posted much more than me over the past 12 months!

Archived