The Scottish Premiership's Best & Worst Posters Thread 2018

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies for the lack of an update last night but to be quite honest I've started watching The Wire, and I couldn't be fucking arsed posting anything up. Anyway, try to keep a lid on your excitement levels, it's...

KILMARNOCK

If memory serves me right, CraigKillie has consistently dominated this award, mainly because few folk can remember who the Killie posters are apart from Dindeleux. Unsurprisingly the vast majority of nominations for the BEST Killie posters largely covered these two. I have to confess, even as a member of this site since 2008 I'm hard-pushed to think of many others. The Big Chair has long since fucked off and we're basically stuck with a decent statto and fucking Dindy. 

Anyway, the BEST Killie posters were: 

3rd. @deadasdillinger

2nd. @craigkillie

Which makes the fairly obvious winner @Dindeleux. Hopefully this superb triumph will keep the c**t off Dundee's threads for a while. It's bad enough having Randombore as a permanent fucking resident. Only had a couple of quotes for him, the most fitting being "The one with that Caprio meme is the only fucker I can remember"

The WORST Killie poster was on of the most clearcut results of the entire shebang. 

3rd. @Dindeleux

2nd @Moomintroll

And our runaway loser, and going his his barely coherent dribblings on Dundee-Killie threads, and entirely deserved accolade. I give you hopeless simpleton @C4mmy31. A handsome victory endorsed with the following quotes: "spelling your name with a 4 = bin", "an absolutely dreadful poster", and "he deserves to be banned for that username alone. What a c**t". More importantly, how the f**k can he be worse than QLP? 

LIVINGSTON

The amber machine had made a more than decent start to the season, and their posters seem to be, by and large, a decent set of c***s. I haven't paid much attention to them during their exile from the Premiership, all I vaguely remember from years gone by were the glorious club thread where everyone seemed to fall out with everyone else, and that female Livi fan who was being nobbed by @GordieBoy80. Anyway, enough pish. It's late and I'm struggling for blurb here. 

BEST Livi fans were: 

3rd. @LIVIFOREVER

2nd. @LiviLion

And the Amber Machine's winner this year is @ATLIS. Well done. I'm not familiar with your work, but your nominations were supported in erudite fashion with "a good c**t", and "a top boi". Pretty boring but a fine triumph nonetheless. 

Bizarrely most of the WORST poster nominations came from other Livi fans. You must really all hate each other. 

3rd. @andylivi1

2nd. @LiviLion00

And completing a magnificent, but not unprecedented double it is once again @ATLIS.  Again there were few quotes to choose from for this boy, other than "I don't like any of them, but he'll do" and also "he's a p***k". 

Enjoy your bittersweet success lad. 

LiviLion was my fave Livi poster last season but Atlis has won it for me this season with his Livi patter winding opposition fans up, so I can see why he got the worst poster too. :lol:

Bit harsh on andylivi though, he's a no nonsense honest poster that gives a fair account of the game. Only Livi poster that irks me is the fella that keeps  banging on about us losing key players at every opportunity and has a thing for Shaun Byrne, other than that I think we all get along not too badly nowadays.

Apologies for the lack of an update last night but to be quite honest I've started watching The Wire, and I couldn't be fucking arsed posting anything up. Anyway, try to keep a lid on your excitement levels, it's...
KILMARNOCK
If memory serves me right, CraigKillie has consistently dominated this award, mainly because few folk can remember who the Killie posters are apart from Dindeleux. Unsurprisingly the vast majority of nominations for the BEST Killie posters largely covered these two. I have to confess, even as a member of this site since 2008 I'm hard-pushed to think of many others. The Big Chair has long since fucked off and we're basically stuck with a decent statto and fucking Dindy. 
3rd. [mention=29037]deadasdillinger[/mention]
2nd. [mention=11624]craigkillie[/mention]
Which makes the fairly obvious winner [mention=4520]Dindeleux[/mention]. Hopefully this superb triumph will keep the c**t off Dundee's threads for a while. It's bad enough having Randombore as a permanent fucking resident. Only had a couple of quotes for him, the most fitting being "The one with that Caprio meme is the only fucker I can remember"
The WORST Killie poster was on of the most clearcut results of the entire shebang. 
3rd. [mention=4520]Dindeleux[/mention]
2nd [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention]
And our runaway loser, and going his his barely coherent dribblings on Dundee-Killie threads, and entirely deserved accolade. I give you hopeless simpleton [mention=29075]C4mmy31[/mention]. A handsome victory endorsed with the following quotes: "spelling your name with a 4 = bin", "an absolutely dreadful poster", and "he deserves to be banned for that username alone. What a c**t". More importantly, how the f**k can he be worse than QLP? 

IMG_0114.jpg

Guest Moomintroll
KILMARNOCK
3rd. [mention=29037]deadasdillinger[/mention]
2nd. [mention=11624]craigkillie[/mention]
Which makes the fairly obvious winner [mention=4520]Dindeleux[/mention]. Hopefully this superb triumph will keep the c**t off Dundee's threads for a while. It's bad enough having Randombore as a permanent fucking resident. Only had a couple of quotes for him, the most fitting being "The one with that Caprio meme is the only fucker I can remember"
3rd. [mention=4520]Dindeleux[/mention]
2nd [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention]
And our runaway loser, and going his his barely coherent dribblings on Dundee-Killie threads, and entirely deserved accolade. I give you hopeless simpleton [mention=29075]C4mmy31[/mention]. A handsome victory endorsed with the following quotes: "spelling your name with a 4 = bin", "an absolutely dreadful poster", and "he deserves to be banned for that username alone. What a c**t". More importantly, how the f**k can he be worse than QLP? 
Ffs@C4mmy31 I never get to win anything.

9 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

And our runaway loser, and going his his barely coherent dribblings on Dundee-Killie threads, and entirely deserved accolade. I give you hopeless simpleton @C4mmy31. A handsome victory endorsed with the following quotes: "spelling your name with a 4 = bin", "an absolutely dreadful poster", and "he deserves to be banned for that username alone. What a c**t". More importantly, how the f**k can he be worse than QLP? 

You seem a little bit tense @jupe1407...... have you tried masterbation? :thumsup2

PS ..... Ur yeas no doon yit? 

13 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

And completing a magnificent, but not unprecedented double it is once again @ATLIS.  Again there were few quotes to choose from for this boy, other than "I don't like any of them, but he'll do" and also "he's a p***k". 

12 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

LiviLion was my fave Livi poster last season but Atlis has won it for me this season with his Livi patter winding opposition fans up, so I can see why he got the worst poster too. :lol:

Personally would like to thank Falkirk and Dundee for being absolutely massive in their efforts of being shite this year, it's really helped me along the way :D 

winner.png

15 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

LIVINGSTON

The amber machine had made a more than decent start to the season, and their posters seem to be, by and large, a decent set of c***s. I haven't paid much attention to them during their exile from the Premiership, all I vaguely remember from years gone by were the glorious club thread where everyone seemed to fall out with everyone else, and that female Livi fan who was being nobbed by @GordieBoy80. Anyway, enough pish. It's late and I'm struggling for blurb here. 

BEST Livi fans were: 

3rd. @LIVIFOREVER

2nd. @LiviLion

And the Amber Machine's winner this year is @ATLIS. Well done. I'm not familiar with your work, but your nominations were supported in erudite fashion with "a good c**t", and "a top boi". Pretty boring but a fine triumph nonetheless. 

Bizarrely most of the WORST poster nominations came from other Livi fans. You must really all hate each other. 

3rd. @andylivi1

2nd. @LiviLion00

I initially thought 3rd place wasn’t a bad effort then I realised it was under “worst” catagory, I hate you all, I’m gonna shit in your kettle’s....RAGING!!!

On a separate note, all the best for 2019 everyone....please love me :rolleyes: 

MOTHERWELL

I'm struggling for any sort of build up here cuntos, and I'm trying pretty hard to resist the temptation to bin this shite tbh. Anyway, other than Dundee's handful of match threads against Motherwell I've not really noticed their posters work elsewhere, certainly not since the glorious play off demolition of the ***s, forever etching The 'Well's place in the banter years. 

The BEST poster category results were as follows: 

3rd. @Busta Nut

2nd. @Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo (aka the SImpsons boy)

and winning first place, and I'm fairly sure not for the first time is @YassinMoutaouakil. Little in the way of supporting comments, with nominations including "he's the best of a bland bunch", "void - they're a bunch of boring boring c***s" and "he's not MJC". Amazing. I genuinely can't think of anything he's posted but he's won this before and seems well thought of, so well done and all that bollocks. 

The WORST poster was almost unanimous. So much so, only two nominations broke rank with everyone else :lol:

3rd = @thisGRAEME

3rd= @capt_oats

But "winning" by the biggest margin of any category this years, to the surprise of absolutely no one, it's @MJC. Plenty of supporting comments for world's most obvious troll, but these stand out "an awful awful troll", "*** c**t", "like a shit Motherwell-supporting Captain Sensible". 

Sevco/Rangers/the ***s next. 

RANGERS

Only Rangers attracted less nominations for their own BEST poster category than Celtic. That's quite an achievement in itself, but not entirely surprising as apart from a couple of relatively sound c***s, most of them are fucking zoomers, or just mental. When they're not moaning about diddies being all over their threads, they're, erm moaning about diddies not being all over their threads. Truly a hive of scum and villainy (a wee nod to Star Wars there KB)

Anyway, BEST *** posters of 2018 were:

3rd @bennett 

2nd @The_Kincardine

And the winner yet again is all round sound c**t and Star Wars fa, @KnightswoodBear. Congratulations on being the best of a truly awful bunch. 

WORST poster was rather heavy on nominations and went right down to the wire. @weegienative's desperate last-ditch efforts to get some recognition failed as his quality headsgone only got him 2 votes. The final three were: 

3rd. @bennett

2nd. @The_Kincardine

And winning by a single point (from the final nomination received) it's @BobWilliamson. It's hard to argue against this result tbh. Being banned after being told numerous times to stop being an arse and receiving warnings for racism, child abuse point-scoring and homophobia takes being a poor poster onto an entirely different level.

Nominations were accompanied with comments such as "a dyed in the wool bigot and a truly terrible poster", "voted purely on the basis of being middle aged and pretending to hang out with casuals", "a racist arsehole" and "Worse than Bennett

Being the worst Rangers poster is truly a life's work. Many congratulations. Commiserations to Kincy on losing out to the equivalent of an injury time winner. 

Both the Saints up tomorrow if I can be arsed. 

2 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

MOTHERWELL

I'm struggling for any sort of build up here cuntos, and I'm trying pretty hard to resist the temptation to bin this shite tbh. Anyway, other than Dundee's handful of match threads against Motherwell I've not really noticed their posters work elsewhere, certainly not since the glorious play off demolition of the ***s, forever etching The 'Well's place in the banter years. 

The BEST poster category results were as follows: 

3rd. @Busta Nut

2nd. @Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo (aka the SImpsons boy)

and winning first place, and I'm fairly sure not for the first time is @YassinMoutaouakil. Little in the way of supporting comments, with nominations including "he's the best of a bland bunch", "void - they're a bunch of boring boring c***s" and "he's not MJC". Amazing. I genuinely can't think of anything he's posted but he's won this before and seems well thought of, so well done and all that bollocks. 

The WORST poster was almost unanimous. So much so, only two nominations broke rank with everyone else :lol:

3rd = @thisGRAEME

3rd= @capt_oats

But "winning" by the biggest margin of any category this years, to the surprise of absolutely no one, it's @MJC. Plenty of supporting comments for world's most obvious troll, but these stand out "an awful awful troll", "*** c**t", "like a shit Motherwell-supporting Captain Sensible". 

Sevco/Rangers/the ***s next. 

1233848.gif?b64lines=

Archived