shite christmas presents

8 hours ago, TheIntenseHummingOfEvil said:

Somecunt bought me a talking clock for Christmas one year. It told you the time every fifteen minutes and there was no way to mute it.

I took the batteries out after an hour and a half and never put them back in.

If you're ever in Poundland in Falkirk, there's an odd noise that can be heard echoing through the air vents in a certain part of the shop, and it's always there.  Curiosity got the better of me, so I asked a staff member what it was, and he said it comes from the stock room. The alarm system makes a constant noise in the back so that everybody knows it's working. I thought he was kidding at first, but his weary expression bore the mark of a man who hears that noise in his sleep.

Have any P&Bers seen fit to install an 'everything's OK' alarm?

2 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:

An afro comb. (I suffer from male pattern baldness)

To be fair to my daughter, she thought it would be just the thing to tidy up my beard since I'm currently described as looking like a "jakey tramp"

She has a point 

4 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:

An afro comb. (I suffer from male pattern baldness)

To be fair to my daughter, she thought it would be just the thing to tidy up my beard since I'm currently described as looking like a "jakey tramp"

Paul Hartley found. ^

11 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

I'm better dressed but more overweight

No chance. Hartley is much fatter than you! In fact you aren't even fat! A fine figure of a man!

11 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
37 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Bit of both 

You have a point!

Indeeeeeeeeeeeddd!!!

Edited by DA Baracus

I'm looking forward to my parents visiting tomorrow. My old man is currently in the doghouse having got my mum a jersey a size too big, the wrong brand of perfume and some plastic washing line thing to hang socks and knickers on. Could be an entertaining morning tbh.

Not a shite present really, and not even for me, but the Baby Bairnardos got a wooden shop/cafe thing which is doing my fucking tits in because A, we have nowhere to put it, and B, it came without a million wee bits of plastic/cardboard food etc which are routinely being horsed all over the place and needing tidied up approximately every 20 minutes

On 24/12/2018 at 18:24, Tony Ferrino said:

My wife doesn't bother getting me anything these days, but back when we made an effort I remember getting an Abba cd, a book on after dinner speeches and a succesion of jumpers Fred West wouldn't be seen dead in.

Apparently, she made no effort

I got aftershave, a wallet, a belt and slippers. I'd have prefered nothing.