Livi v Aberdeen

December games come thick and fast, final game before the break. The lions v The sheep. Livi welcome the dons to fortress spaghettihad. After the heartbreaking defeat a couple weeks ago this has the potential to be a great game, hardie back for us and a great home record, and the dons in good form travelling with confidence.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another hard game. Stating the obvious to say that if we play like we did in the 2nd half against you, we'll probably win but if we play like we did in the first half...

I expect it to be tight but our golden balloon upfront to see us through. 1-0 Cosgrove the goal machine. 

That dons defence needs sorted out pronto, this might be too short notice for it though. Livi's home record has been fantastic, if we put in a second half performance as we have of late (where we largely let the opposition dictate the pace and stand off most of the time) rather than what we did against Livi last time we'll be in for a tough afternoon. Need to get in their faces from the start and push forward. 

We seem to have rapidly turned from a team only capable of winning by shitfesting 1-0’s to a side that can barely defend and needs to score 2 or 3 goals minimum to get the win so don’t know what to expect from this game at all. With Livi’s home record i think if we defend like we did yesterday they could well punish us.

1 hour ago, Sheep77 said:

Is there pay at the gate for the Aberdeen  fans  ? Sold the original allocation and wondering if the are going to open one off the ends behind the goals 

18 minutes ago, glasgow-sheep said:

According to Livi Twitter tickets can be bought from the Ticket Office at the Stadium on Saturday

Usually it's in the Almondvale suite for away tickets, a function room round the back of the South stand.

1 minute ago, Jute said:

That would be sensible but we've not had cash gates for any of the other games  that have had big away crowds (Glasgow and Edinburgh teams), and our website says there wont be either. Surprised Aberdeen are lumped in with the all other opponents in Cat A games and not in there with the Edin teams as Cat B. https://livingstonfc.co.uk/match/ticket-information/

Looking forward to this, big away crowd expected, 3500-4000, well done all dons making the journey, great support. 

But I hope you are all heading home unhappy with the result. 

I was up the other week and we really struggled, especially the second half to cope with the wingers and the amount of crosses put into our box. 

Havinh said that, we are a different animal at home, and we will be much better and much more solid. I honestly don’t fear anyone at home. 

Im wondering if we will shore up the wing back roles, McMillan back in as he’s far more defensive than Cadden or Lawless. 

The rest of the team pretty much picks itself, hopefully Jacobs going off at half time yesterday was just precaution and he makes it for this, he’s become such a vital player this season.

Big game for both sides, last game before the winter break, hopefully sign out with a win. 

Edit it to add, there won’t be a pay at the gate option, BUT there will be tickets on sale at the side of the Almondvale suite, back of the south stand to the right hand side...I’d advise you to get down early though, usually quite a queue. 

Sorry?
Unless the stadium bar/Almondvale suite is showing the games, the answer is no.
The best pub nearby is ticket only due to the 2 derbies. Tickets all sold out. (Livi Inn)

The paraffin lamp in the centre might be showing it, but will be full of Zombies.

Archived